Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well, according to Sole Collector and several other outlets, those Midnight, Navy, Turqoise 5's are sched to release on May 2nd.

Check their May release calender.

Yeah U right. I remember now. totally forgot bout those. Im still waitin on the black/metallic 5s cuz i slept on those back in the day. Probably thats the reason i dont remembered

I would expect we won't see the pics until near the rd. jb been playing games on recent releases.

Last edited:
These are imma probably be in numbers similar to other NA Is except for of course Royals which were probably the weirdest release of the NA Is. We're the B/Ws hard to come by? I didn't pay attention to that release but I know the NA Is in 2013 came out around the same production numbers
The b/w's, IMHO weren't hard to come by down here in ga. I slept in on RD and missed then online. My patna was chilling at Cumberland mall in atl the Sunday after and saw they had a near FSR. So that's how I got my pair...superb quality! I'm expecting the exact same from these

The month of May is going to be quite busy for the pockets.  5's, 11's (lows), and Hares all releasing the weeks prior to the 30th.  Gonna be some TOUGH decision making for a lot of people.

Priorities my man, priorities! In my case, I'm passing on those Midnight Navy Blue V's and aiming for the Hare's, Bred 11 Low's, and these :pimp:.

The month of May is going to be quite busy for the pockets.  5's, 11's (lows), and Hares all releasing the weeks prior to the 30th.  Gonna be some TOUGH decision making for a lot of people.
Priorities my man, priorities! In my case, I'm passing on those Midnight Navy Blue V's and aiming for the Hare's, Bred 11 Low's, and these
pimp.gif
Passin' on all the April-May releases except Chicago 1's. 
laugh.gif

Passin' on all the April-May releases except Chicago 1's. :lol:

I wish I could say the same thing, but the White/Metallic V's, Hare VII's, Black/Red XI Low's, and Chicago I's are all must cops for me. Especially since I wasn't pleased with AJKO version and ended up returning them as well as winning a raffle for the Concord XI Low's but not picking them up because my parents needed the money so I gave it to them and I've been salty about not getting the Concord XI Low's ever since :smh:.

I wish I could say the same thing, but the White/Metallic V's, Hare VII's, Black/Red XI Low's, and Chicago I's are all must cops for me. Especially since I wasn't pleased with AJKO version and ended up returning them as well as winning a raffle for the Concord XI Low's but not picking them up because my parents needed the money so I gave it to them and I've been salty about not getting the Concord XI Low's ever since
mean.gif
I was planning to get those AJKO's actually, but I was saving up for B/W's so I didn't had a chance on 'em. lol

There are a lot of must-cops on the 2nd quarter of 2015. I'm hopin' that the 'beasts would leave the Chi 1's alone for all of us to buy 
laugh.gif

Man, that's right.. JB has May already booked up too. Wow, so many releases this year so far and we're just getting started. :smh: They're certainly looking to boost sales with their "remastering." Luckily I've never been too fond of 10s, although I'm digging those Lady Liberties. And prob just a couple 7s..

Can't go wrong with a classic like Chi 1s tho.. :smokin

I'm looking to buy theses I can't believe I got the black toes in store

Last edited:
Very curious to see this "Remastered" Chi 1. Wonder how much better it will be than the Black/White 1s we saw a couple months back. If any better at all. Which the black/white 1s were on point in my humble opinion. One of the best Js to drop in 2014 to me.

blk white are underrated... I copped mine worn 1X 11.5 for like 140. I aint mad at all. dope shoe imo

these chicagos should be slightly better

blk white are underrated... I copped mine worn 1X 11.5 for like 140. I aint mad at all. dope shoe imo

these chicagos should be slightly better
Yea no doubt. Super underrated. Copped mine on RD for 140 flat. Been rockin the hell out of them too.

Smh here comes dude and his "humble" opinions. Talk about over use of a word.

Anyway

Easy. Hare 7s. Chicago 1s. Done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom