Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

You're a lurker who posts nothing but nonsense on the most hyped release threads

You haven't been here long enough to quote rules btw

:lol:

Yawns here we go again with the "you haven't been here long" *******..........we'll call a truce after Saturday

I agree bro..just letting him know about the personal info.

He can PM that stuff.

I never trust a consignment store that has to do pre-orders to stay afloat.

The whole model of consignment is to make money off free stock.

I've yet to see FC or RIF offer pre-orders.

There's a lot of people in this thread who would purchase a $285 guaranteed pair in a heartbeat

My posts have only been to help the community

Whatever issue you have with P4P is between you and them

Don't see how me throwing out a very reputable company hurts anyone though

There's a lot of people in this thread who would purchase a $285 guaranteed pair in a heartbeat

My posts have only been to help the community

Whatever issue you have with P4P is between you and them

Don't see how me throwing out a very reputable company hurts anyone though
cause it's obvious you have some sort of relationship with them.

A very "reputable" company that hurts the Los Angeles sneaker consumer.

Just like many of us don't rock with Shoe Palace on here...I don't rock with P4P.

Leverage equity like SS and RIF do and get your stock from sellers.

Quit buying FTL/Shiekh employees from across the street taking away from L.A.

Take that clown **** back to AZ.

Last edited:
Glad that I am in a position where I don't have to worry bout raffles or online mayhem come Saturday... Only took an extra $100 on top of retail for me to secure a "back door" pair with receipt. seattle is hardly seeing any pairs as is so a bill was nothing. I'll post my pics Saturday.. Good luck to all still in search of securing pair number 1... Saturday will be great in this thread..

Glad that I am in a position where I don't have to worry bout raffles or online mayhem come Saturday... Only took an extra $100 on top of retail for me to secure a "back door" pair with receipt. seattle is hardly seeing any pairs as is so a bill was nothing. I'll post my pics Saturday.. Good luck to all still in search of securing pair number 1... Saturday will be great in this thread..
my mom and pop was ringing me up when her Nike/JB rep came in 
laugh.gif

She threw the box under the counter and put socks in a bag and rushed me out. 

My wife went to pick up the shoes and she said JB is closing their account at the end of the season 
frown.gif
 but she let me keep the socks.

Last edited:
Hilltop dwnstairs C8ae5c022a
Berkely F7957ca53f
South land E1f413d91d
Newpark Ee43cfc8fe
Hilltop upstairs ?
Salano C111807a76
Sunvalley Dd26399d2a
Antioch Ff2e2de643
Florin 876c0228da
West valley fair 37cab2147a
Trofran 4a3a72839a
[emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]127808[/emoji]

Last edited:
ESMChicago raised their preorders from $275 to $350 and sold out

:nerd:

I purchased Royals for $220 the day of drop 

Oh, how times have changed

:lol:

:smh: bro you're one of the "hypest" dudes I know but thank you for the updates and hype hysteria that you so consistently bring to the table. Na really I appreciate the info on what's going on. Thanks and keep it up. (thumbs up)

cause it's obvious you have some sort of relationship with them.

A very "reputable" company that hurts the Los Angeles sneaker consumer.

Just like many of us don't rock with Shoe Palace on here...I don't rock with P4P.

Leverage equity like SS and RIF do and get your stock from sellers.

Quit buying FTL/Shiekh employees from across the street taking away from L.A.

Take that clown **** back to AZ.

Why not do both though?

Your comments prove to the community why their pairs will be guaranteed

As a consumer doing a preorder, I can care less how they are fulfilling my preorder as long as it gets fulfilled

Sneaker game isn't what it used to be and it sounds like you need to adapt

Hurting the LA sneaker community? Please. How about 90% of the LA community who is doing the exact same thing as them but in smaller quantities

:smh: bro you're one of the "hypest" dudes I know but thank you for the updates and hype hysteria that you so consistently bring to the table. Na really I appreciate the info on what's going on. Thanks and keep it up. (thumbs up)

Nah, I just keep it real with the community. Difference between hyping a release that is clearly hyped and hyping something with no hype. Peeps get on me for hyping Frags. As you can see by your sig, they had every reason to be hyped.

You see the chaos going on in this thread? I've been saying this ish since like page 5 lmao

No reason for people to be going ape $hit

Info has been there for months

Why not do both though?

Your comments prove to the community why their pairs will be guaranteed

As a consumer doing a preorder, I can care less how they are fulfilling my preorder as long as it gets fulfilled

Sneaker game isn't what it used to be and it sounds like you need to adapt

Hurting the LA sneaker community? Please. How about 90% of the LA community who is doing the exact same thing as them but in smaller quantities
You from AZ, the hell you know about L.A.?

Adapt to what? This isn't evolution. I got relationships online and in L.A. to where I can get what I want...it's the principle.

Someone can 'guarantee' their pairs from WSP for retail. Why they have to pay $200 more to guarantee it?

FOH, with your logic.

Last edited:
I believe Beverly Center made calls but hard to believe that Fox Hills did . They usually always good for starting calls Friday.

Truce?

I'm already cookin over here

Don't need to wait till Saturday

Best of luck to you though
easy for you to when your probably buying stock rooms out **** *** ***** *** **** **** **** *** NT Reseller :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh: :smh: :smh:. Doesn't matter if I only been on here a year+ I'm seasoned on here still love choppin it up and learning things...Yall Old NTers be cocky af...RELAX!!!!!!!

You from AZ, the hell you know about L.A.?

Adapt to what? This isn't evolution. I got relationships online and in L.A. to where I can get what I want...it's the principle.

Someone can 'guarantee' their pairs from WSP for retail. Why they have to pay $200 more to guarantee it?

FOH, with your logic.

Nah, Im from LA

Military moved me out to AZ about 4 years ago

You dont have to pay $200 to guarantee a pair

Take your business elsewhere .

Have you not been keeping up with how things are now?

Sadly paying over retail and throwing cash to ATC services are one of the only ways to secure a sneaker now a days

That business you dont like is everywhere

My logic is fine, you need a new hobby catching feelings the way you do though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom