Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I believe Beverly Center made calls but hard to believe that Fox Hills did . They usually always good for starting calls Friday.
Probably right. I'm just passing on info I'm seeing on FB groups.  They could be trolling though; seems like a lot of first timers are out for this raffle. 

idk if i want to spend $330 though, thats enough money to get two pairs lol 
I wouldn't at least for now,worse case is you strike out on RD and find some dumb reseller who can't hold 160 for more than 24 hours and dump theirs for cheap on the Bay

it was peaceful for about 2 hours.
It was.

Now we're gonna reach 350 pages with 2 days away 
nerd.gif

Just grabbed my 94's out of storage, Had to look at them once again to see if its even worth coppin these. Never even wore the old ones, still in DS condition.

won a raffle, but might have to pass them on to my cuzzo.

Had Scottie Pippen's autograph on the backside of the shoe, but it barley even legible now.

Last edited:
thanks for posting that list up been waiting for the fairfield, ca location although im not optimistic about the shiekh raffles 

Just grabbed my 94's out of storage, Had to look at them once again to see if its even worth coppin these. Never even wore the old ones, still in DS condition.

View media item 1553159

Had Scottie Pippen's autograph on the backside of the shoe, but it barley even legible now.

Good thing you edit that post about passing on a raffle you won because you have these. I almost gave you a rikishi stink face

View media item 1553159

Repped.

Back
Top Bottom