Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nah, Im from LA

Military moved me out to AZ about 4 years ago

You dont have to pay $200 to guarantee a pair

Take your business elsewhere .

Have you not been keeping up with how things are now?

Sadly paying over retail and throwing cash to ATC services are one of the only ways to secure a sneaker now a days

That business you dont like is everywhere

My logic is fine, you need a new hobby catching feelings the way you do though
Cool story.

Back on topic

HOH BH will start calling tomorrow evening. *the other BH*

Nah, Im from LA

Military moved me out to AZ about 4 years ago

You dont have to pay $200 to guarantee a pair

Take your business elsewhere .

Have you not been keeping up with how things are now?

Sadly paying over retail and throwing cash to ATC services are one of the only ways to secure a sneaker now a days

That business you dont like is everywhere

My logic is fine, you need a new hobby catching feelings the way you do though
what branch if you don't mind me asking?

sz 10 on lock now! waiting to hear back from the other 30 reffles I entered....sigh remember when I didnt have to put in work to secure kicks but  those days are gone they just memories.

Raffled at all 5 stores in my area getting these. Fingers crossed.

Holy snap.... Just checked in for the first time today, I cannot keep up with you guys. I tap out. See ya Saturday guys!

If I strike out, I'm trying to make myself feel better that that's money saved from 3 weeks of releases in a row. Not really working.

Last edited:
sz 10 on lock now! waiting to hear back from the other 30 reffles I entered....sigh remember when I didnt have to put in work to secure kicks but  those days are gone they just memories.

:smokin

Congrats fam

Now you can just chillllllllllllll

Chic fil a breakfast this Saturday

Woah what a crazy day...and it's only Wednesday. Thursday and Friday is going to be crazy with raffle call backs and Shiekh e-mails.

Good night everyone
smokin.gif

Boy stop. Rubber and leather. So a question what are yall throwing the employees? I made a offer but I'm still waiting back. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

people arent letting these 1s go for sub 300 every single NA 1 that drops now people think they can tax....and they prolly can because more and more people willing to pay it. 

Well, I struck out at Footaction (they called Wednesdays). All I have left are the HOH on Friday and Shiekh emails.

my guy just sent me a screencap.

he got $1516.80 for 4 pair.

the thirst isn't that real for me.

:x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom