Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Pretty sure the '15's are gonna feel worse. Or at best, like every other 1's that are released.

But all the recent AJ1 release are comfy af.

The reason I never could deal with 1s was all the 2001 release were terribly uncomfortable to me.

Repped just off real s%#+
laugh.gif
I already know if i get a shiekh email itll be from the nawf or baybrook....once that code touches NT it's a wrap....

Good luck guys. Shiekh raffles and most other raffles are over unless it's a NikeTown/Boutique. Now for those calls and e-mails :nerd:

I already know if i get a shiekh email itll be from the nawf or baybrook....once that code touches NT it's a wrap....

Hell yeah. I shared a sheikh code in the Hare 7 thread. For a release like this, not so much :lol:.

Last edited:
Excuse my all my earlier rants I just hate when I say something (jokingly) and peeps take too literal. I can't joke here but everyone else gets a slap on the wrist/fist bump when they do. My bad @GetemChavez I was out of line numerous times. I didn't know you were military you got my respect all day takes sacrifice to do what you thanks for what you do bro. I'll be next up in December headed to (Navy) but s/o NT Military Yall the best to do it salute everyone....Now Let's All Propser NT FAM on Saturday!!!!!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] #ForTheLoveOfOGJordan1s [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

Corruption, Mayhem, Bribery, BackDooring, Rigged Raffles, Lost Tickets, Etc etc etc 

Just like most other FTL Raffles..

thought i was in the soccer thread reading about the FIFA stuff for a second until i saw rigged raffles :lol:

sick.gif

mean.gif
 guess I'll only win there win the shoes aint so hyped smh
They Got a guy over there who will come buy pairs backdoor- WITHOUT the boxes early

for like $50 on top of retail

and go to the Hood n Flip'em for $299 making only $40 bucks if that

but grabs like 10 pairs

Later the FTL employee will scan the boxes through out the day of RD

I could Imagine what they are doing for this Release...

mean.gif

So how are all the "this release is going to be easy, they are practically GR" people holding up :nerd:

Been absent from this thread for a few days and now 2k post that I dont want to look through

They Got a guy over there who will come buy pairs backdoor- WITHOUT the boxes early

for like $50 on top of retail

and go to the Hood n Flip'em for $299 making only $40 bucks if that

but grabs like 10 pairs

Later the FTL employee will scan the boxes through out the day of RD

I could Imagine what they are doing for this Release...

:smh:

Damn thats dirty lol

So how are all the "this release is going to be easy, they are practically GR" people holding up :nerd:

Been absent from this thread for a few days and now 2k post that I dont want to look through
be prepared **** is going to be hard as ****. I thought my spots were going to be easy (Alabama) got more work to put in

Damn Yall got me thinking what if my ticket got tossed in the trash (FA raffle) :\ .......**** :smh:

DAMN NDC EU restocking right now...

I hope this doesn't happen on NDC USA till after the 30th

Back
Top Bottom