Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If I miss out... I'm gonna regret not pulling the trigger on the royals that Gusto listed 30 minutes ago. Damn anxiety leading up to release day knowing a pair isn't secured yet outside of my girls hahaha. One last raffle tmrw... Sneaker gods hook me up.

Wanted to Enter UNDFTD Los Angeles store raffles today but man I already drove from NTLA to NSM and traffic was so bad today I just went home.

Sheikhs SF must have a good amount of pairs

That's what I was hearing when people were raffling up at NTSF. Homie went early and said he won a 9.5.. But I'm taking it with a grain of salt. My damn lunch wasn't until 4 when they stopped giving tickets but it's good to see people eating good there

Wanted to Enter UNDFTD Los Angeles store raffles today but man I already drove from NTLA to NSM and traffic was so bad today I just went home.

what? That shouldn't have been bad at all. I work maybe 2 miles east of NTLA and I made it to NTSM in 20 minutes

And ppl was saying west coast not getting much :lol: I see yall cookin [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

what? That shouldn't have been bad at all. I work maybe 2 miles east of NTLA and I made it to NTSM in 20 minutes
The drive from NTLA to SM wasn't too bad but I live in the valley so the drive home was horrific. 1 hour+

The drive from NTLA to SM wasn't too bad but I live in the valley so the drive home was horrific. 1 hour+

You live in the valley too? What part? And lol yeah I went before class in the morning. Was literally a 20 min bus ride from SM to LA. But going back on the 405. :smh:

Well not all retail. 2 pairs were raffle for retail, 4 paying a couple shops $50 to lock my sizes in, all i gotta do is pick them up. 2 from a long time connect for $220 each.
 thats awesome..saves all the hassle on saturday

hoping for my winning email to show up later today...all im asking for is 1.
embarassed.gif

I feels for you. I live in SM and work near NTLA and everyday, I drive by the 10 and 405 intersection and I just shake my head.

It's a nightmare to say the least. You can just take Santa Monica or Wilshire down. Even Olympic.

I didnt even bother with NTLA, I live in Venice so NTSM and Undefeated SM were the only two spots I felt the need to hit. Plus traffic after 4 to get to NTLA is NOT the business..

Back
Top Bottom