Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You live in the valley too? What part? And lol yeah I went before class in the morning. Was literally a 20 min bus ride from SM to LA. But going back on the 405.
mean.gif
Encino haha, I should have went earlier but I was there around 3pm and man was that a mistake 
eyes.gif

It's a nightmare to say the least. You can just take Santa Monica or Wilshire down. Even Olympic.

Last edited:
So whats the general consensus regarding the SNKRS app?  WIll this be an easier cop using the app or the nike website? 

Has anyone here on NT ever won a raffle from Shoe Palace? Something about all the employee's is super suspect.

Has anyone here on NT ever won a raffle from Shoe Palace? Something about all the employee's is super suspect.

Lol, money talks with them. Most locations back door if you know someone there and throw a little $$.

Last edited:
Encino haha, I should have went earlier but I was there around 3pm and man was that a mistake :

Nah. Not as big of as mistake if you went to undftd. They usually have their pairs set already for frequent/loyal customers and the raffle is for show IMO. Lol that's cool though, not used to seeing NTers in the valley of all places. Small world.

If I'm not mistaken, they are infamous for letting people just slide them some money to secure a pair.

Looks like my preorder from my mom and pop store gone come thru for the 200 cuz it looks like he getting them but now he not tryna let me live wit 2 purrs like he told me cpl days ago. Somebody must of threw sum money at him cuz he changed his tune real quick. lol I'm still bout to finnese him, Ima walk in their like I know what floats yo boat b! [emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji](Cam voice) :rofl:

aye gil i heard some talk bout your situation. just asking in the pm.

Back
Top Bottom