Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
^
pimp.gif

Looking at that Nike Air on the tongue is making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Imma cream once I see it on the insole.

:rofl:

Need. Just one pair for me, I still have my 1994 retros in good condition. Who knows when these will be UNDSed

That 2013 version was god awful, the material was off and it had to be one of the most uncomfortable 1s I've ever bought . The material on this version looks A1 though.

These are looking awesome! Such an improvement from the 13s. Those were just straight up awful.

Can't wait... Hopefully I can cop at retail.

2 lace bag are a plus. One more thing would make this perfect. Retro card!!!!!!!!!!

Just Gimmie The Shoes And Box In OG Form And I'm All Gravy :nthat:

I've Got PLENTY Of Retro Cards Laying Around In Box's In The Sneaker Room Already :lol:

Last edited:
What's the production numbers looking like? If anybody knows yet...

Honestly not wanting too much of a headache getting these...

What's the production numbers looking like? If anybody knows yet...

Honestly not wanting too much of a headache getting these...

A Pretty Reputable Source Here Has Stated That ALL N/A Releases Have Had And Will Have The Same Production Numbers. Ie. Laney's And Royals Were Apparently Released In The Same Volume But Demand Has Determined Availability.

Take It For What It's Worth Tho I Suppose

Last edited:
Boy these need to be had. I hope my mall stops acting up and starts carrying more 1s don't really want to do too much for these. Can't complain at all with this one I think we can all give the round of applause to JB on this right here.

A Pretty Reputable Source Here Has Stated That ALL N/A Releases Have Had And Will Have The Same Production Numbers. Ie. Laney's And Royals Were Apparently Released In The Same Volume But Demand Has Determined Availability.

Take It For What It's Worth Tho I Suppose

That's exactly true. Your retailers will have usually 12-24 depending the volume of the store, and their numbers. Your urban accounts will have the same, usually 24, but they're likely to back door or hold pairs.

The Anniversary 1s were double and triple for some stores. Most likely it's because it's an Anniversary, but maybes there's a chance Chicagos are the same. But after Bred lows having the usual low NA numbers, those chances are slim.

Last edited:
Kinda funny I purchased a pair of 94s not too long ago...but these will be copped as well...hope it has leather like the 94s too...so soft

Hope these aren't limited like the frags. Beasts need to leave this shoe alone. Move on to the next style already.

Back
Top Bottom