Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
That's exactly true. Your retailers will have usually 12-24 depending the volume of the store, and their numbers. Your urban accounts will have the same, usually 24, but they're likely to back door or hold pairs.

The Anniversary 1s were double and triple for some stores. Most likely it's because it's an Anniversary, but maybes there's a chance Chicagos are the same. But after Bred lows having the usual low NA numbers, those chances are slim.
How do
That's exactly true. Your retailers will have usually 12-24 depending the volume of the store, and their numbers. Your urban accounts will have the same, usually 24, but they're likely to back door or hold pairs.

The Anniversary 1s were double and triple for some stores. Most likely it's because it's an Anniversary, but maybes there's a chance Chicagos are the same. But after Bred lows having the usual low NA numbers, those chances are slim.
How do you know bred lows have low numbers

Hope these aren't limited like the frags. Beasts need to leave this shoe alone. Move on to the next style already.

Word to that. Hopefully with all the other May drops these can be obtained a bit easier..

Last edited:
dear Father, I've been good please make this shoe MEGA GR

so all of us low life living in the far end of the world will have the chance top

Cop it in Retail SRP

Waiting Game starts!

Put in raffles at every shoe store you can find around your home town but if that fails online is the only way if you get to the link fast when it drops and have a good internet connection you have a higher chance.  Have faith guys all of us in here will get a LEAST one pair!

We should be alright
Hopefully people eat up the 11lows coming out a week before these drop

dont even care if i had to pay resell, these will be had. but most likely these wont be that hard. 

Last edited:
yes and the 80k people who didnt get their 11 lows can fight us for the 30k pairs of these
Out of that 80k a good percentage will go for the hares as well

Hares and Bred lows in the same month

And April still has room for releases.

I like my  chances on the Chicago 1s

Plus my size is usually plentiful
pimp.gif

Last edited:
30k isnt a lot especially with HYPE and how these are looking

good luck to all of us

30k isnt a lot especially with HYPE and how these are looking

good luck to all of us
yes, i called it, these will be like the breds. 

breds were hard, i was honestly gonna mention that release with these.

yall need to stop thinking about whats dropping before and after.. THAT HAS NO AFFECT ON SALES! especially a popular shoe. People pay with credit cards majority of the time. Not physical cash especially online.

If these remain low numbers esepcially like Bred/Royal/Shadow

best of luck

Back
Top Bottom