Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So hyped that you had to let both threads know? :lol:

Definitely trying to get a pair of these though. Looks like they didn't disappoint.

:rofl: I actually had to. Gonna post at one more place actually.

And definitley man. Some credible people saying the numbers will be high. It's just a fight against demand now

Release day
shoes.jpg

Looks like frags material to me. But need to feel them to confirm. Yes multiples pairs are a must.

Can you not have so many meaningless pics in your posts?
Yeah, I admit I tend to over do it a lot but I really don't want that Fragment hype on these, there have been some people like me, you, and others that known this shoe is coming out; some even thought the shoe was suppose to be $190 but that was debunked, with the release of the Frags and people paying a $1,000 for a Jordan 1, you can't blame me for being paranoid.

Last edited:
Yeah, I admit I tend to over do it a lot but I really don't want that Fragment hype on these, there have been some people like me, you, and others that known this shoe is coming out; some even thought the shoe was suppose to be $190 but that was debunked, with the release of the Frags and people paying a $1,000 for a Jordan 1, you can't blame me for being paranoid.
its are different. These aren't collab. Aren't nearly as limited.

Back
Top Bottom