Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
mean.gif

anyone else legit pleased that nike cancelled the launch? 
pimp.gif

instead of being tempted to lose out on sleep and try for a 3rd pair tomorrow

i can sleep in till noon minimum before heading out to grab my 2 guaranteed pairs at the mall

gonna be a good weekend 

anyone else legit pleased that nike cancelled the launch? :pimp:

i can sleep in till noon minimum before heading out to grab my 2 guaranteed pairs at the mall

gonna be a good weekend 

I wouldn't wait until noon with this craziness. I'm going when doors open to make sure I get mines.

anyone else legit pleased that nike cancelled the launch? 
pimp.gif

gonna be a good weekend 
Not taking any chances.  I'm going right when the store opens.  I had a store "lose" my Legend Blue 11 winning raffle info.

gonna be a good weekend 
Instead of that shameless "flex" all you had to do was say you got 2 pairs :rolleyes

all they need to do is an online raffle, 3-4 days before release. Have an option to scan ID that matches your account. If win the raffle you get a random number that only u can check out with after verification of info. Gotta get invasive. Make it a hassle, I mean it already is, imagined if we knew Thursday night if we won or not, and if we didn't we could pursue other options.

i and 2 of my friends entered ntny raffle for my size . 1 friend won for me. hopefully it works out and im able to get a pair tomorrow

gonna be a good weekend 
same here :nthat: but nothing is better than scooping up your pairs then enjoying breakfast as a toast to success.

Last edited:
The refund request game via Paypal just got real.

:rofl:

NOW let's see how legit all these advertised "ATC" services on Twitter and IG actually are by giving folks they money back for NDC canceling the release.

Let the drama begin.

can't eem say i'm surprised. nike is cold blooded like that. :lol: the no. 1 all time hype masters. NO ONE does it like them. glad all my pairs are in store. i'm anticipating a good day tmrw.

Do people really think these will hit bred/royal prices? 

all u have to do to know the answer to that question is look at the going price for shadows.
:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom