Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nike just hooked up their squad with reseller gold. Essentially, they just paid their staff a nice sized bonus with something that costs literally pocket change to produce. Well played.

Giving up on Shiekh, hoping my FTL ATC comes through.... 
they're about to put more spots up for 35$ 
mean.gif
sick.gif

But the reason Nike canceled this was to give everybody a level playing field, and to upset the Bots is just a TERRIBLE reason. Because when they decide to release these 3 months from now, all the Bots will be there again ready to grab it. Unless they do a random drop like the Red Octobers if they really want to talk level playing field.

Last edited:
Why doesn't NDC just do the Captcha and keep it moving..They act like they have NO control on how to handle these bots and ATC interference. :smh:

But the reason Nike canceled this was to give everybody a level playing field, and to upset the Bots is just a TERRIBLE reason. Because when they decide to release these 3 months from now, all the Bots will be there again ready to grab it. Unless they do a random drop like the Red Octobers if they really want to talk level playing field.
...it's not gonna be 3 months from now and yes there will be a random drop...

Doesn't matter if NDC releases them 3 months from now (as speculated by SNKRS) or randomly next week.  Bots constantly monitor the sites, so something has to drastically change on Nike's end.

2100 posts since I checked this morning, geesh... I know a lot of yall heated Nike.com cancelled the release lol. Where's my pizza, got 5 pairs on lock.

Lol  yeah I gotcha, it's just something you always hear, I used it as an example, it was a bad one. I could list other major examples, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates etc, but

this guys reasoning is ******ed i'm gonna bow out and go watch Netflix with the wife (3 pairs secured 2 in my possession.) To the other guy @juskin
  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin *drops mic* :nthat:  
who was arguing with you? You jumped in in my response to someone else, try to present Jordan being cut from his high school team as a loss, in some lame comparison to me stating losing isn't an option to me because I'm still gonna try and cop and will most likely still be successful at it?? Do you think your a smarty pants because your good at stating the obvious? Loss is part of life but no one sets out or looks for it and most successful people don't see failure as an option because a flawed mindstate will be the first thing to cause failure. Now go watch some more Netflix on a Friday night and quote some more dead un-funny comedians.

It doesn't matter what NDC does. As long as releases are online, there's gonna b a hack. Simple. Unless they do straight phone order, there's always gonna b a bot out there and it's never gonna b "fair"...

Why doesn't NDC just do the Captcha and keep it moving..They act like they have NO control on how to handle these bots and ATC interference. :smh:

Some Bots/ATC were able to bypass the captcha if I'm not mistaken. Imo, I think Nike is going to roll out something completely new.

2100 posts since I checked this morning, geesh... I know a lot of yall heated Nike.com cancelled the release lol. Where's my pizza, got 5 pairs on lock.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] no one giving you pizza now, just salt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom