Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why doesn't NDC just do the Captcha and keep it moving..They act like they have NO control on how to handle these bots and ATC interference. :smh:
Captcha makes it even worse for manual users.. bots solve the captcha 10000x faste than we ever could

They could just make enough pairs to meet the demand that they've built up, but I guess that would make too much sense. :rolleyes

Nothing nike drops is random anymore. You can see when they load the sizes onto the server hours before the "random" drop.

Doesn't matter if NDC releases them 3 months from now (as speculated by SNKRS) or randomly next week.  Bots constantly monitor the sites, so something has to drastically change on Nike's end.
Exactly nothing will change.  Bots monitor the site, so they can't do anything about it.  Captchas will be instantly solved by bots.  As long as they release shoes online, there will always be bots to instantly Add to Cart.  That's just the way it works.  There is nothing they can do to filter them out, period.  So by them postponing the release really does nothing.

Last edited:
maybe i aint as much of a sneaker head as yall or sumthin, but am I alone in wondering why everyone keeps taking pictures with their laces pulled out?

I'm not trippin' over the canceled release. Even though Nike was going to be my go to site, I probably would've struck out anyway. Never got any NA 1 release no matter how hard I tried lol

I don't even know if I should bother of getting up now considering NDC is not releasing these tomorrow. Eastbay is my only chance, I never have luck with FNL. What's a bummer too is that when NDC releases the sneakers later on I always end up missing out.

It doesn't matter what NDC does. As long as releases are online, there's gonna b a hack. Simple. Unless they do straight phone order, there's always gonna b a bot out there and it's never gonna b "fair"...

A while back I heard Nike was looking in to doing a system something like giving out random codes to people who sign up for a release. That code would allow you to access the product page specifically for that code where you could purchase. I don't know how feasible that is or if there would be a loop hole for bots.

They can only stay ahead of bots if they switch up the site every release, otherwise they may miss the first time but adapt to it quickly.  This cancellation enrages more people than making it fair.

But the reason Nike canceled this was to give everybody a level playing field, and to upset the Bots is just a TERRIBLE reason. Because when they decide to release these 3 months from now, all the Bots will be there again ready to grab it. Unless they do a random drop like the Red Octobers if they really want to talk level playing field.

Should do an online raffle like the store ones.

Sign up and must have valid info. Absolutely one per household. Address must match raffle ticket and shipping address

But they will never do that cuz they too lazy

Will preorders get cancelled now that NDC cancelled their release? 
I hate you 
laugh.gif

The bad thing about this whole NDC situation is that because of it, people that otherwise wouldn't are going to turn into resellers. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, but people are going to take advantage of the hysteria and limited numbers. 
mean.gif

It doesn't matter what NDC does. As long as releases are online, there's gonna b a hack. Simple. Unless they do straight phone order, there's always gonna b a bot out there and it's never gonna b "fair"...
A while back I heard Nike was looking in to doing a system something like giving out random codes to people who sign up for a release. That code would allow you to access the product page specifically for that code where you could purchase. I don't know how feasible that is or if there would be a loop hole for bots.
Smaller boutique shops and brands use something similar to this idea, where they give you a code and time period to go online, enter the access code, and purchase the sneaker as long as you have a verified online account (AKA no guest check outs).

I'm sure there would be some loop hole to this though.  I mean if there's a way for bots to ATC, or codes to be generated to verify 'hacked' software, there's always a way... Nike just needs to adapt and change it's ways.

Back
Top Bottom