Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Pics look :pimp:. These couldn't be any more of a must copp for me. I'm certain alot of us in here feel the same. I'll be gunning for two pairs if I get the chance but would be grateful to walk away with at least one though. Really hoping the beast and youngsters stay away from this colorway like they typically always do so we can all get ours.

Last edited:
Im sure these are gonna be like the black toes from 2013. if you stay away from the computer and go to a actual store to try and cop, you should flourish

Haha oh man every time I read flourish on here i can't help,but laugh. It just sounds so ******ed

Srsly tho I will be trying for 2 pairs of these and put one away for when I beat the bell out of the first pair.

I know people like to exaggerate but every pair of 1st isn't hard to get, especially ones that drop in the summer

i know I know "but there an OG color blah blah blah"
Everyone, based on where they live, will have a different experience. Maybe where you live they will be fairly easy to obtain, but for the majority it's not and online is sometimes the ONLY option. Good luck to ya!

Last edited:

what you guys mean on "different"? 
Those pictures are Early pairs or GM pairs

Remember how the frags had the black logo on the early pair

Then when they released they had the regular blue logo

Different along the lines of the actual release pairs come May will

have a few changes from the early pictures you're seeing now

i.e. Quality or just a few small changes

see ya. thanks for the answers fam!! i thought U guys talkin about bigger differences.  i just hope they not plannin to change the cut. finally a 1 with true OG height and stuff.

You Americans are lucky with those mom and pop shops. We have to deal on outrageous hookups and shady sellers to get one 
mean.gif
Maybe the demand for sneakers has to be greater abroad for there to be a boom in moms and pops shops. I know they help more isolated locations out a lot where Im from an rural Georgia. It saves ppl around here from having to cop online with crappy internet or make that long trip to atl. But not really so much with the more "limited releases".

How do the new 1's fit? Same as 13-14 models or should I size up/down?
The molds are very similar, if not the same.  Don't expect these to be excessive in any way.  Unless Nike changed their patents, the molds are going to be the same.  

Get whatever SB dunk size you wear!  They are a bit narrow relative to the 3s,4s,5s,6s, 7s.

Bout to sell my OG cw in hopes that this mold is going to be made to all the OG's soon

Back
Top Bottom