Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

The mold will never and should never return to that of the 1985 OGs. The Frags, Laser 1s, and these upcoming Chicago 1s most resemble the 94 retro 1s as they should IMO. That 1985 shape is horrible 
as much as i love and respect the history of OGs, i def agree that the 94's has a more well constructed shape.

May can't come soon enough 
mean.gif
time to play the waiting game. there goes half my year.

I've been going hard on JB for the past decade and well deserved because they've been coming with **** products but I must admit they've been coming correct on og 1's. Now if we can get 2's with no piping. Maybe 4s with nike air or xi without the backwards jumpman

guess I'm the only one who likes the retro look of the OGs I wish Dunks would go back to that too

94 shape is good enough tho

the new retros are better than OGs and 94 simply becuase they are more comfortable, the ankle collar was way to rough on the old models. 

I think the 1s have the worst OG shape of all the early Jordans. its just such a huge and extremely uncomfortable looking shoe

OG shape >>>>>> all retros, you guys are crazy :lol:
Idk about everyone else but I'm all about aesthetics. Retro 1s( especially 94s) are cut a lot better in my opinion and are a lot sleeker and more defined than the OGs which look kindve sloppy and boot like. The OG 1s shape look like those big *** Jordan 1 cakes.

Not every OG is perfect or superior and the 1s are a good example of that.

OG's are superior because that's the way the shoes were originally designed too look like. I understaind people like the way certin retros look better then OG's and that's their opinion and I respect that, but IMO OG shape is alway better then any retro because that's how the shoe was originally designed to look and should look.

OG's are superior because that's the way the shoes were originally designed too look like. I understaind people like the way certin retros look better then OG's and that's their opinion and I respect that, but IMO OG shape is alway better then any retro because that's how the shoe was originally designed to look and should look.

Idk i kinda disagree with this view, at the same time that was the original design of the shoe but in hindsight, there are improvements that can better the aesthetics

OGs are the start of the brand but its crazy to say they were perfect, but honestly to each their own

The 94 shape is the best imo. But uncomfortable as hell. So the 94 shape+ modern collars is the GOAT. Og had better shape and material but still uncomfortable af because of lack of technology. 2001 has the worst shape out of all 1s plus that nubuck swoosh.

The 94 shape is the best imo. But uncomfortable as hell. So the 94 shape+ modern collars is the GOAT. Og had better shape and material but still uncomfortable af because of lack of technology. 2001 has the worst shape out of all 1s plus that nubuck swoosh.
01 has the worst shape? I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement.

94s are not that uncomfortable.

85s dont lack any technology that the new 1s have, cuz theres no groundbreaking difference.

2001 worst shape? The hell? Who cares about the nubuck swoosh. Why do y'all repeatedly whine about that. It wont get dirty.

Yeah all my opinion tho Not saying everyone should think that way. Meant to say the ankle collar. Technology wasn't the right word haha. I like 2015 retro more than any previous retro.

Back
Top Bottom