Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
94s are not that uncomfortable.

85s dont lack any technology that the new 1s have, cuz theres no groundbreaking difference.

2001 worst shape? The hell? Who cares about the nubuck swoosh. Why do y'all repeatedly whine about that. It wont get dirty.

94s are actually roomier and more comfortable than 2013/2014s. Sure they lack thick ankle padding but they're really comfortable (even after 21 years). Also the footbed/midsole is all exactly the same since '85 so comfort is only in the ankle differences.

Last edited:
OG's are superior because that's the way the shoes were originally designed too look like. I understaind people like the way certin retros look better then OG's and that's their opinion and I respect that, but IMO OG shape is alway better then any retro because that's how the shoe was originally designed to look and should look.

Idk i kinda disagree with this view, at the same time that was the original design of the shoe but in hindsight, there are improvements that can better the aesthetics

OGs are the start of the brand but its crazy to say they were perfect, but honestly to each their own

Yeah I'm not saying they're perfect but when you start making changes to the OG it changes the way the shoe was intended to look. But like you said to each their own. It's a good thing we all have different opinions, it'd be pretty boring if we didn't :lol:

94s are actually roomier and more comfortable than 2013/2014s. Sure they lack thick ankle padding but they're really comfortable (even after 21 years). Also the footbed/midsole is all exactly the same since '85 so comfort is only in the ankle differences.
hard to believe 94 was 21 yrs ago     
eek.gif

Last edited:
You aint lying.

Predictions on difficulty obtaining these on NDC at release?

Got a Nike gift card I want to put towards these, and haven't bought anything of significance on NDC in ages.

If there's anything I learned about 1s is that i must double up. I'm ready for these bad boys to drop

Only 1's I want re-released and that I will every buy other than what I already have are the Banned (black and red).

Back
Top Bottom