Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Any Canadians cop off Footlocker Canada? Been saying they sold out online since last night, did some jerk put them up early or have they postponed the release?

so are these limited? or is it bc NDC never dropped so there are less pears out there for now?
think its a lil of both....NDC mucked up the works and with these being limited in numbers (ie: Europe spots were geting partial runs or at best FSR for few locations....)

I wish one of these retailers would have a one-click buy option like Amazon does instead of making it a two step process (add to cart then checkout). It's a stupid system.
Boom!

That might be the solution.

You add to cart and it's paid for. Kinda like the SNKR app.

Disable paypal so you're forced to have a hard form of payment.

No guest checkout.

ATC's cant afford to pay for 600 carts.

I dunno. I'm just mad I gotta give up my pair.

Wow.  Days like this make me happy I'm retired from this game.  Best of luck to all of you still looking to secure pairs you'll actually wear.

I'll buy some NKE stock, instead
roll.gif

I thought I was coming home with 3 pairs, but ended up with 2. HOH Dadeland was on some shady business. They sold about 12 pairs total. I find it hard to believe other stores received more than them.

I'm pissed that I got my pre-order canceled hours before the release. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Curious if everyone's order was canceled or not.

Resellers can only demand what the consumer is willing to pay. if you buy them for 450 day one, of course the prices will continue to skyrocket

Dudes in here talking about 390 is a good deal. You dudes are idiots...

Judging by them selling for over $500, I would say it's a pretty good deal.

Paying under what they're going for > not having to deal with the headache of camping out & striking out online.

Not sure how that makes somebody an idiot.

fully disgusted.  Struck out on the shoe I've been waiting months on 
mad.gif
You're not the only one, these weren't as anticipated by others until social media dropped them (Not blaming social media but it was one of the things that hyped these up).  Now I probably can't get them thanks to this ridiculous price hike and after market.  Don't really want anything else until July and the Shattered Backboards will have the same outcome as this so...

Back
Top Bottom