Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Didn't realized I had a pair in my cart until I logged back in to ftl to restore my passwords but it's too late. I cleared my history but didn't noticed I wiped everything. Luckily I was able to checkout on EB before doing so

30 more minutes on the Champs timer. Ready to be hit with the OOS message 
sick.gif

Judging by them selling for over $500, I would say it's a pretty good deal.

Paying under what they're going for > not having to deal with the headache of camping out & striking out online.

Not sure how that makes somebody an idiot.

Depends. If you have the disposable income, why not? If you still living with ya moms or even paycheck to paycheck (which is a lot of these fools)... :rolleyes

lol...and have you succeeded with the restocks as of recent?

I've never gone for restocks because I've never struck out on RD. Granted I don't even attempt to cop this sneaker because chi's 1's have always been a watered down CW. Black toe's > Chicago's

Got through on mobile on eb and was having issues checking out, stayed in cart for a while then got Jacked while waiting for checkout. FA and EB on desktop were just unusable for me...........After all the work( raffles etc) I put in for this release I def feel some type of way right now. If the release hadn't been canned on NDC (still would of been usual **** show) would of dispersed traffic better  and a lot more people would of had a chance to cop 
mean.gif

Judging by them selling for over $500, I would say it's a pretty good deal.

Paying under what they're going for > not having to deal with the headache of camping out & striking out online.

Not sure how that makes somebody an idiot.
Their idiots because consumers can control the market. A reseller can price the kicks at 600 if he feels like but if nobody is willing to pay that price what will happen?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom