Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
my girl grabbed my size on EB! 
Its been a long day, 40 raffles and 0 wins, struck out on all sites. Can't believe my girl pulled it off, it was her first time too. 
congrats to those that eat! 
Keeper! Congrats fam

Just went back on Champs saw a 1 beside my cart and my heart skipped a beat, clicked and had a size 11 looked like it was going to process when I hit checkout then poof gone. Lmao, sadderday indeed

roll.gif
Now we got dudes in here defending paying resale. This thread is comedy.
roll.gif

I don't deal in imaginary sneaker value fam. I have disposable income yet I'm still not thirsty enough to pay some dude 5x the retail value or more for mediocre leather and rubber. If you're cool with it then so be it. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

It's not imaginary if people are actually paying it...

Wake up from your retail priced dream.

What other "hobby" is out there that the consumer justifies spending 3-4 times the amount of what the product retailed for ?

Disposable income or not the idea of justifying paying 500 for these or ANY sneaker is ludicrous.

SMH at all the sheeple...

I couldn't get through on any sites, my lone ATC didn't come through, I drove 220 miles round trip for 5 tickets and didn't get a call back. I did everything I could and I won't be losing any sleep over it . 250 is my Max resell price so here is to hoping some idiot HS kid needs money this week...

i would say "most" collectible hobbies are all about paying 2-4 times the amount of what the product retailed for.

Bruh, i paid $420 on my DS royals last summer and i felt like an idiot. thats the most i ever spent

spent $370 on DS bred a month before that when i already had 3 DS pairs :smh: im a dummy

champs came through for me, i was good on eastbay got all the way through , but screen has been stuck on processing screen for the last hour

Disposable income or not, $500 can buy you a lot of other ****. I just refuse to help a reseller to help fund his vacation.

Well, of course. But if it's what the buyer wants at the moment out of all the other crap he/she can buy, why not?

I have 3 pairs in hand and all 3 of them don't have any red stamp on the box lid, does anyone else have this? *edit* All from brick and mortar chain stores.

Last edited:
:rofl: Now we got dudes in here defending paying resale. This thread is comedy. :rofl:

because when people spend their money to buy something, they dont like to be told they got ripped off.

i think its idiotic which is why i try to never pay resell. 5 minutes after these sell out to resell for $500 is ridiculous. Im sorry.

take that as you wish. I got money sitting in paypal that i can do whatever i want with to pay that price but im not an idiot :lol:

Sent him a msg last night and still got no word. I noticed he raise the prices on GS sizes this morning so he's around I think. Hoping he comes through. Really hate being in the dark though.

yeah, he said its guaranteed when i hit him up early this week.

Went ahead and copped a GS from him as well. Hope both pairs come through

Paying these high prices for Jordans is dumb, sneakers that everyone around you wears. Rather cop euro once you pass the $300 mark
Not really true and also not a good way think in general
Tell me how it's not true. Go look at Royal resale prices right now, granted people probably talk em down a buck less but you can get some different Euro kicks for those prices.

What other "hobby" is out there that the consumer justifies spending 3-4 times the amount of what the product retailed for ?

Disposable income or not the idea of justifying paying 500 for these or ANY sneaker is ludicrous.

SMH at all the sheeple...

I couldn't get through on any sites, my lone ATC didn't come through, I drove 220 miles round trip for 5 tickets and didn't get a call back. I did everything I could and I won't be losing any sleep over it . 250 is my Max resell price so here is to hoping some idiot HS kid needs money this week...
lol. drove 220 miles for 5 tickets + time to try to get tickets + an ATC + willing to pay over retail + time trying to cop online. And you're calling people "sheeple"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom