Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

No you don't. If you drop 500 on these it's out of your own stupidity. That has nothing to do with Nike...
you're preaching right now bruh.

If I miss out on something, I just wait for a VVVVVVVVVVVNDS at retail or below to pop up on NT or ebay, lol.

Just picked up my pair.
laugh.gif

So true. People acting like they HAVE to pay 500 for a pair of shoes.

Exactly...I had no problem paying what I paid, nobody held a gun to my head to make me do it.

I had extra money laying in PayPal from shoes I sold that I haven't worn in years.

:smokin

Last edited:
Tell me how it's not true. Go look at Royal resale prices right now, granted people probably talk em down a buck less but you can get some different Euro kicks for those prices.

What high end shoe are you talking about ?

How often you see people rocking Royal or shadow 1's on a regular basis ?

Some AJ like Gamma 11's everybody rock daily but for most part it's not noticeable

Last edited:
I'm not paying $500, its just the irony that nike wants to be so fair, and in doing so the resell on these shoes goes thru the roof, like paying higher resell is fair. I would have been happy paying my $40 for ATC service. $200 shipped = fair.

So what's the run down now? Will stores have some stock that won't be raffled or is their whole stock gone? Will they release unclaimed raffle pairs at a certain time? I'm debating if going down to one of the malls is worth it. Thanks in advance. 

Gess what, nike is still screwing us over because if or when they do release them. resellers will be the first and most liely only dudes to cop from their website

so its a lose/lose situation

Back
Top Bottom