Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
happy bday
I see you updated your ... in you signature!
nthat.gif

can't even hate on ISS.

At this point, the ones who are fulfilling my pre-orders (Kix Square) just gained a loyal customer by coming through. Anybody coming through will always get my repeat business.

Exactly. These fools act like the world gonna end if they don't have em...SMH NIKE/JORDAN BRAND GOT YALL BY THE BALLS MAN. TAKING ALL YOUR LITTLE MONEY AS THEY SIT IN BOARDROOMS RACKING IN MILLIONS WHILE YALL LIVING ON CREDIT AND PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK. LAUGHING AT YALL ROCKING THEIR FREE PAIRS THAT COST 23cents to make. Wake the eff up
People really do need to wake up. It's sad to see that society has so many people brainwashed and following trends blindly.

"Oh, resell is climbing to 600? I guess paying 500 for this pair ain't so bad then"

Welp... totally struck out on these today. I swear prices on the bay have just jumped out of nowhere today. I went to Foot Locker in Times Square mens were gone and GS too. The whole square just reeked of resellers. I'm very very glad I copped the infared AM90s the other day cause I kind of saw this coming.

i didnt see your comment but i know it wasnt. i was talking in general
On a side note, why don't you trade one of your 1's for these?
IMO

breds>>>>>>Chicagos

i wouldnt do that ever. Like i said, hopefully the pre order i paid for comes through or i pick up an unclaimed but i aint selling or trading a pair of bred for chicagos.. ever
laugh.gif
agreed but not trying to start any 1's rating debate.

Man I really hope I don't get a cancellation email from sp. Would love to add these to my collection of 1s

Jimmy Jazz was good to me today.

Hoping everything goes okay. Because you never know with them...

Nothing is 100% until they show up at your door. 

when do stores usually sell the unclaimed pairs(ftl,sp,fta etc)? long shot probably.

Back
Top Bottom