Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
because when people spend their money to buy something, they dont like to be told they got ripped off.

i think its idiotic which is why i try to never pay resell. 5 minutes after these sell out to resell for $500 is ridiculous. Im sorry.

take that as you wish. I got money sitting in paypal that i can do whatever i want with to pay that price but im not an idiot :lol:

I wasn't referring to you.

C'mon you know better then that
mean.gif
Yes sir

What high end shoe are you talking about ?

How often you see people rocking Royal or shadow 1's on a regular basis ?

Some AJ like Gamma 11's everybody rock daily but for most part it's not noticeable
I rock my shadows weekly
I'm in 1's a few times a week but this is the thing that always gets me for 1's releases why all this hype and you don't see them daily like 11's. But that doesn't justify paying reseller prices, just because some dudes buys up all the pairs and on the aftermarket charges more doesn't mean the shoe is worth it, I rather spend money on 85's or 94's instead of a pairs a bunch of other kids are scrambling after.

My boy just texted me and said he has two different sets of stars on the soles any truth to this? He's bringing me all his pairs now to look at. One side has stars that are more detailed and the other has stars that are not so detailed

I'm not paying $500, its just the irony that nike wants to be so fair, and in doing so the resell on these shoes goes thru the roof, like paying higher resell is fair. I would have been happy paying my $40 for ATC service. $200 shipped = fair.
It's not Nike's fault you have people coping 2 or 3 pairs for themselves not even to sell just for themselves. That takes away from the other guy that just wanted 1 pair correct? It's not Nike's fault dudes created Bots so now the average joe who doesn't want to pay to play is screwed moreso than ever. Lastly it's not Nikes fault that people are willing to pay these high prices. The consumer has the control not the reseller. To think otherwise is plain stupid. In war there will always be collateral damage and civilian casualties. Let's hope this was for the greater good 
laugh.gif

because when people spend their money to buy something, they dont like to be told they got ripped off.

i think its idiotic which is why i try to never pay resell. 5 minutes after these sell out to resell for $500 is ridiculous. Im sorry.

take that as you wish. I got money sitting in paypal that i can do whatever i want with to pay that price but im not an idiot :lol:

I wasn't referring to you.

i didnt see your comment but i know it wasnt. i was talking in general

I am hoping Nike whatever the new security measure they put in for this release to try and drive bots out does not do something like test it on the Space Jam 5's next week to give every coder a free look to figure it out.

Yo it dumb discussing how much you should pay for your kicks, Dame Dash said a real man doesn't watch another man's money. If you wanna pay crazy prices for Jordan's let them do that. We can't shift the culture back to what it was with people willing to pay extra for sneakers. Not upset I struck out today $170 saved, and if you are a real sneakerhead anyway you don't need these kicks, you should have plenty to fall back on anyway. This whole race today is all hype.
I stopped reading after that.

mean.gif
It was a joke but still i dont get why we trying to talk sense into people who want to pay resell. More power to them. I have missed plenty releases before today and my life isn't any worse due to it.

I am hoping Nike whatever the new security measure they put in for this release to try and drive bots out does not do something like test it on the Space Jam 5's next week to give every coder a free look to figure it out.
Whatever they do its gonna get exploited...

Back
Top Bottom