Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
just checked my email. no cancellations from east bay , just a confirmation 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I almost got into fisticuffs with that lil paisa and other workers there trying to run the Tshirt jig on me after I handed them the money.

View media item 1557759

Just snatched up my second pair from my cousins. Mission accomplished! Man what a night! I don't have any problem with camping if it could go like that. No ********, no haterade. Even the cats that showed up later still wanted to hang around cause of the atmosphere. To all the people that weren't so lucky, don't let it get to you. There's always another release or restock
ahhhhh... The good life... Nebraska.. [emoji]128123[/emoji] look who has the juice now.. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

For so long, I never called out SP because they always looked out for me at my local store. I had to buy something extra either ahead of time or on release day (like an extra pair of shorts, or a pair of socks, a shirt, or even the magazine that they send similar to what they do to people online). However, I could almost always guarantee my size, which is hard to come by.

But now this is ridiculous and its getting out of hand...
mean.gif

Nah. I don't have the frag and i do have these, but the quality isn't on the same level at all. If the frags are a 10, these are like a 7.5/8

Edit: but to be honest, you just never know anymore. There's no real predicting 1's now

I think the quality on these is pretty much the same as Frags and I own both

im done...more to be had in the H for unclaimed pairs but i dont feel like dealin with it...on to the next, them black 13 lows...

SP jig is crazy. I could see if it was a mom & pops, but this is a chain. Don't Nike suspend accts for uckery like this?

Back
Top Bottom