Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If you scored a second pair (or more than two), but one of the shoes had some really bad craftsmanship issues, would you sell them off, return them to the store, or keep it no matter what...?

Last edited:
Finally won a raffle for the first time ever but not my size.  Got a size 8 but I prefer a 9.5 or even for a 9.  If anyone in OC/LA is interested in a swap let me know ASAP.

Last edited:
If you scored a second pair (or more than two), but one of the shoes had some really bad craftsmanship issues, would you sell them off, return them to the store, or keep it no matter what...?
I'd rock the bad pair and keep the good one stocked.
Definitely wouldn't return tho, if anything help a NTER that missed out. Sure someone here wouldn't mind a semi flawed pair for retail.

Definitely...

fail2.gif

...Missed today.

Not buy. I inspect the shoes before purchase. If bought online then I'd return.

Thank God I won a pair from Sheikh. They made me buy shoe cleaner, but I'm not complaining. The girl working there sounded so salty tho. She was complaining the whole time I was there because I got the code from online. Box was beat up too, but I'm just happy I managed to get them.

keep no matter what

you get over things like that in time
i agree I'm using my second pair to get a shoe i missed out on Fear 5's i love 5's and the colorway waaay to much 

what i love about sneakers there is always that one that your like damn i will find you and i will get you and now its possible!!!!

Thank God I won a pair from Sheikh. They made me buy shoe cleaner, but I'm not complaining. The girl working there sounded so salty tho. She was complaining the whole time I was there because I got the code from online. Box was beat up too, but I'm just happy I managed to get them.
she will live i would keep the cleaner in my car for quick touch ups.  trust it helps bruh....

Back
Top Bottom