Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Obvious troll.. Biggest nts didn't report more than 200 did you just join the thread
Apologies if my info is wrong but I believe another NT member said there were more then 500 wristbands given out. I was at Flight 23 today and everyone with a wristband got a pair.  Lines were separated into groups with wristbands # 0-100, 200, 300 etc.

For so long, I never called out SP because they always looked out for me at my local store. I had to buy something extra either ahead of time or on release day (like an extra pair of shorts, or a pair of socks, a shirt, or even the magazine that they send similar to what they do to people online). However, I could almost always guarantee my size, which is hard to come by.

But now this is ridiculous and its getting out of hand... :smh:

I caled them out on instigram and boom they block me a gew months ago
There ******* wack !

View media item 1557817

Apologies if my info is wrong but I believe another NT member said there were more then 500 wristbands given out. I was at Flight 23 today and everyone with a wristband got a pair.  Lines were separated into groups with wristbands # 0-100, 200, 300 etc.

I Know From What My Buddy Told Me First Hand Everyone In The Flight 23 Line In Vegas Ended Up With A Pair. Those That Camped Got 2 Guaranteed Pairs, One From Flight 23 And One From HOH (They Apparently Merged The Lines)

Last edited:
How the **** are people winning multiple raffles in metropolitan cities when here in freaking Kentucky I can't even cop a pair with multiple sign ups. ***** is savage. 

Last edited:

Chicago 1's for Jeter 1's a fair trade?
Jeters are so weak. Had so much more potential
Speaking of Jeter's: 
wink.gif

I'm a 4th generation Yankees fan, so the Jeter's were a must for me.

I know people paying $500 (and I've been offered) for the Jeter's.

I caled them out on instagram and boom they block me a gew months ago
There ******* wack !
That is ****** stupid. I agree. At least with other companies if you do that, they'll DM you or something on Twitter or Instagram to TRY and resolve your complaint

I wish these would have released before the XI's.

The bad thing about this release is JB has a bunch of wack releases until the bordeauxs. It will be harder to move on.

I Know From What My Buddy Told Me First Hand Everyone In The Flight 23 Line In Vegas Ended Up With A Pair. Those That Camped Got 2 Guaranteed Pairs, One From Flight 23 And One From HOH (They Apparently Merged The Lines)
Were the people in Vegas guaranteed their actual size, or just guaranteed a pair of whatever was available...? I saw pictures of that line and it was insane!

its the story behind them that makes me want them. im almost 40 so i can appreciate them. on the other hand i can see ppl sole swapping these with some other jordans to have the og chicago 1 look

I have no problems buying a pair either. I think the comfort of the 2 sole is pretty good, and they are using this same shape with them. Knowing JB, they will make em limited so the beasts eat em up. However, I imagine they will be like the chicago KO where no one really cares for them and they will be easily attainable.

Great way of thinking. I didn't start really buying shoes until the funds were right 5-6 years ago. Now i just pay resale for stuff i want if i can't score retail. Biggest pet peeve is seeing people cop shoes and eating top ramen for 2 weeks.

I keep forgetting that people do this :lol:

Like I know they do it, but I just dont keep that in mind until someone points it out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom