Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

If you scored a second pair (or more than two), but one of the shoes had some really bad craftsmanship issues, would you sell them off, return them to the store, or keep it no matter what...?
keep no matter what

you get over things like that in time

If you scored a second pair (or more than two), but one of the shoes had some really bad craftsmanship issues, would you sell them off, return them to the store, or keep it no matter what...?
I'd rock the bad pair and keep the good one stocked.
Definitely wouldn't return tho, if anything help a NTER that missed out. Sure someone here wouldn't mind a semi flawed pair for retail.
Agree with this.  I'm currently doing this with my Black Infrared 6s (beating up the worse of the two).

Not buy. I inspect the shoes before purchase. If bought online then I'd return.
Totally agree with this all the time.  I was kind of surprised and delighted that Shiekh pulled both shoes out and showed them to me when I picked up my pair this morning.  I know niketown pulls out the sneakers to make the sizes are correct.

Struck out on these and not paying these $400+ resell prices.Congrats to everyone who bought these to wear.Maybe I'll have better luck with the 2025 release.

Last edited:
How is everyone picking up unclaim pairs, I thought they got til the end of the day to get em...

Last edited:
OUTSTANDING ITS ABOUT ******* TIME! THANK YOU NIKE!

MAY 29, 2015
PRODUCT LAUNCH UPDATE
Nike is committed to creating the most premium experiences for our consumers online. Bots have been compromising the experience around specific products. We’re working hard to make sure real consumers are the ones getting access.

As part of this commitment, we have decided to cancel the online launch of the Air Jordan I Pinnacle and the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for tomorrow in North America. The launch of the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for mainland China is also being canceled. Both styles will be available through select Nike retailers and through our stores.

Please check the Launch Calendar for future updates.

oh and i overslept so how was flight23 and hoh 34th to whoever went?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAY 29, 2015
PRODUCT LAUNCH UPDATE
Nike is committed to creating the most premium experiences for our consumers online. Bots have been compromising the experience around specific products. We’re working hard to make sure real consumers are the ones getting access.

As part of this commitment, we have decided to cancel the online launch of the Air Jordan I Pinnacle and the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for tomorrow in North America. The launch of the Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red scheduled for mainland China is also being canceled. Both styles will be available through select Nike retailers and through our stores.

Seems like there was more then enough to go around. They had a line just for ppl without wristbands as well. Not sure if everyone there got a pair but for sure some did 

Struck out on these and not paying these $400+ resell prices.Congrats to everyone who bought these to wear.Maybe I'll have better luck with the 2025 release.
Im sure there will be a few more restocks and plus you still have the SNKRS app 

MAY 29, 2015

PRODUCT LAUNCH UPDATE

Seems like there was more then enough to go around. They had a line just for ppl without wristbands as well. Not sure if everyone there got a pair but for sure some did 

good to know thanks

34th street line was so crazy around 7, truly doubt everyone got a pair, it was so long I just dipped from it. Still so mad I couldn't find a pair in Nyc for retail smh

34th street line was so crazy around 7, truly doubt everyone got a pair, it was so long I just dipped from it. Still so mad I couldn't find a pair in Nyc for retail smh

both hoh and flight23?

Back
Top Bottom