Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
After the FCFS fiasco this morning, I had to redeem myself fam. Jimmy Jazz was horrible 
mean.gif
Extremely unorganized, straight foolery. Footaction and HoH def looked out tho. So glad to be over with this release. It's been a long time comin lol. Signed up for all the raffles I could, and showed up to all the unclaimed deadlines. One more pair not pictured. Signed up for Shiekh raffles back home in Cali from across the country and managed to score lol. Had my homie pick it up for me. Rocked Frags today
nthat.gif

They're your shoes bro, do as you see fit. People talk but are only sick cuz they don't have them. I'm quite sure they would try to come up as well.
I feel it man, I just don't do too well with people getting personal over some damn shoes. Especially when I appreciate the culture and don't consider it a "game". I'm in it for the art and style and have worn every one of my kicks. Except these.

I dared them to find me a Shadow 1 or Royal 1 for retail. That shut them up real quick.

The funny thing was, last week I posted infrared 23 6s and Masterpiece and people complained that they weren't DS. It's like make up your mind lol

You're obviously not the brightest dude. I already gave you a location.

I'm wasting time. I got no more rap for you. You sound like an angry cupcake.

Good night, sweetheart.

Lol "sweetheart" im not hopping in the car with anyone I don't know....im not coming to be friends and we can't handle the issue at the airport for obvious reasons....so if you would be so "kind" as to give me an address (park, house, restaurant, anything) I'll gladly be there and handle my business but like I said pm it.....this between me and you now and not all of niketalk.....its on you

Yep and the the overall city is nice and CLEAN compared to a lot of other cities.....back to the shoes though did you cop today?
Yup. Old buddy of mine hooked me up. Played with my blk toes for a minute while I waited. *making Thundercat and HeMan sounds* I just wish a few more pairs were produced.

:lol:
:lol:

Alp is going to snap one day and I just hope I see it :lol:
i ain't gonna snap :lol:
I just find it a little strange another person would waste all their time talking all types of jibber jabber when I'm just over here chillin.

Last edited:
Went out to try and get two pair but only ended up with one. Almost bought the Pinnacles but I passed like the rest of the people that were in line. I'll wait for the NDC release of these to hopefully get another pair or two.

Only on the "new NT" could someone do this and then some troll try to clown him for it :smh:

The only thing I hope with this is they got it for themselves to wear and not resell.

This. What he did was honorable. :smh:

Never seen so many people from the Carolina's in one thread. :smokin

I feel it man, I just don't do too well with people getting personal over some damn shoes. Especially when I appreciate the culture and don't consider it a "game". I'm in it for the art and style and have worn every one of my kicks. Except these.

I dared them to find me a Shadow 1 or Royal 1 for retail. That shut them up real quick.

The funny thing was, last week I posted infrared 23 6s and Masterpiece and people complained that they weren't DS. It's like make up your mind lol
You won't win. I was called a troll cuz I rarely come on here. I been collecting for over 20yrs. Just cuz I come on here only to purchase shoes or see what people saying and I don't post a lot, I don't know shoes. Aight. I buy what I like n try not to get involved with the hype or what's hot. I'm Gona do what I feel with my kicks. True sneakerheads will prevail in the end.

Back
Top Bottom