Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Was in Rock Hill the other day for a meet up at that hooters off celanese...you right there outside Charlotte. Didn't know there was this many members from this area
Get your eye full huh? Lol they alright. Wild wings better

Last edited:
Where is the cheapest place to buy these resell? Anyone seeing these sub $400? Got to secure a 10.5

so im hearing a fight broke out at staten island and mall security had to shut it down?

allegedly house of hoops had like 3 unclaimed pairs and like 100 heads lined up for it lol

Rite on. Sell a pair you wouldn't mind swapping out. Shoes come and go.
Welcome
Yup
Don't really like selling my shoes, plus I have to rebuild my collection after beating up others (gave those away to my little cousin).

Are you a photographer?  Is that why you have so many pictures of women? 

Last edited:
so im hearing a fight broke out at staten island and mall security had to shut it down?

allegedly house of hoops had like 3 unclaimed pairs and like 100 heads lined up for it lol

imagine showing up and being the 100 person inline, what makes you think that you have the most remote chance to flourish? people need to have some logic :smh:

View media item 1558280
KINDA BUMMED TO SEE SO MANY OF MY FELLOW NT'ers STRIKING OUT ON THIS "SADDERDAY"... HOLD YA HEAD, PEEPS.

ANYWAY, HERE'S MY PAIR... OVERALL, I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THESE... THE LEATHER ON THESE ARE TOP NOTCH! DEFINITELY WORTH THE $160 I PAID. #SOLID...ON TO THE NEXT RELEASE! HOLLA...

CED B.

After a long day ended up coughing up 300 to a reseller, for a pair that's not even my size smh. I never cop from resellers but I struck out online and I was afraid that these could end up like the royals and skyrocket in price quickly. I doubt they'll hit those type of prices, anytime soon anyways but better safe than sorry. Now I gotta try and flip these so that I can purchase my own size smh. Crazy that 300 was the most "reasonable" price I have seen all day.

I've been trolling some resellers today on craigslist. Today I am a grandma trying to find some Michael Jeffrey Air Jordans for my grandson.
Good for you bro. There are two types of resellers- the guy who cops an extra pair for his buddy or converts his sales for other kicks he wants...AND THEN there's the 45 pair instagram resellers who use multiple bots or pull elaborate wristband hustles and bribes. Dudes were cutting in line and paying homeless guys to cop for them. I was at flight 23 34th street and most of the dudes were absolutely terrible human beings. Security was letting their boys take laps and grab multiple 1s and mirror foams. I copped but I left so pissed off that I never want to do a camp out for Js again. These instagram trunk flexers are the scum of the earth.

imagine showing up and being the 100 person inline, what makes you think that you have the most remote chance to flourish? people need to have some logic
mean.gif
I was at a FCFS place this morning. They had 12 pairs listed in the store window. I told the 13th person to check the paper but they decided to wait 5+ hours and more people lined up behind them. They just stared into the store window as I copped my pair and then I walked right past them.

I guess they thought the store was lying about 12 pairs.

Good for you bro. There are two types of resellers- the guy who cops an extra pair for his buddy or converts his sales for other kicks he wants...AND THEN there's the 45 pair instagram resellers who use multiple bots or pull elaborate wristband hustles and bribes. Dudes were cutting in line and paying homeless guys to cop for them. I was at flight 23 34th street and most of the dudes were absolutely terrible human beings. Security was letting their boys take laps and grab multiple 1s and mirror foams. I copped but I left so pissed off that I never want to do a camp out for Js again. These instagram trunk flexers are the scum of the earth.
Idk you guys just sound like salty whiners. Ive gotten flake meetups from some people with this same mentality.

Thats still bad business on his part. The people complaining are not slandering him. He sold something at 250 and refused to honor that deal. That is true.

That's the truth. At least give people the option to add the fees he may have incurred. I just think he saw how much people were paying and saw where the money was at.

Back
Top Bottom