Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Probably a helluva lot cheaper to make a living in NC compared to LA.

If you own an crib in LA, sold it, then moved to the Carolina's, you can legit buy a newly built custom house and pocket a couple hundred racks. No lie. And be comfortable af.

Last edited:
if anybody knows where a 12 is sitting hit me up PLEASE!!! i tried all morning for these even drove an hour away to try unclaimed pairs but people came and got them already. went to 2 FA and 2 JJ. man this sucks. i just got into this stuff about a year and half ago first drop i couldnt cop and i really REALLY wanted these

this was supposed to be my only jordan cop for the past several years (last pair I bought were ds 02 raptor 7's) probably three years ago . this was too much...I entered all the shiekh raffles in socal , went to damn near every hoh , footlocker , fnl , footaction , etc to get raffles and completely struck out . then nike cancels their online release and my only option is to cop online from the retailers mentioned above or an international site . all of which crashed js about the same for me lol

maybe it's me js not knowing how to work the system since I haven't had to for some time , or bad luck , or a combination of both those things but **** this was ******** . I js wanted one pair to actually wear lol . at this time I js wanna get a lil connect who works at a shoe store tht I can slide a hundie to and he/she will secure my pair .

idk how y'all jordan heads to it ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom