Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man everyone whining about high resale prices ain't helping, just making it worse. Either you pay up and own the shoes or just pass. Blaming nike/resellers is a waste of time. You don't see me complaining when nike releases a ton of hares and I can't get 350 a pop for em. Majority of shoes are easy to get nowadays, ya'll just want what everyone can't have

Noticed a Asian dude outside of Flgiht 23 buying up all the 1's, paying reseller's prices. We're probably thinking yes we made a quick few bucks. But he's thinking im about to double up

Seen a Asian guy (looks like hes from HK) buying from alot of resellers paying there prices. Resellers thinking there eating, but that dude buying them is probably thinking im going to be feasting. 
that dude got robbed in front of flight23

pretty sure both are to blame. 
The idiot paying waaay above retail more so in my opinion. It makes it harder to even bargin with some resellers when they know, some muppet is just around the corner who will pay that premium to get them likes and bragging rights.

:lol: @ the prices. I'll just wait for some 94s to pop up I guess. Only Jordan sneaker I wanted for the rest of their existence. I'm cool on paying over retail on a 2015 pair. Just shoes.

Last edited:
got one pair for $300.00 and i thought that was steal. I hope the seller doesn't read this thread and cancel on me flaking to get more $$$. |I

Last edited:
Man everyone whining about high resale prices ain't helping, just making it worse. Either you pay up and own the shoes or just pass. Blaming nike/resellers is a waste of time. You don't see me complaining when nike releases a ton of hares and I can't get 350 a pop for em. Majority of shoes are easy to get nowadays, ya'll just want what everyone can't have
^^^^^^^^.........Pay To Play. Put Up Or ****

I went to go pick up my pair and tons of people waiting in line in case there were extras. Some kid was asking people what size they had and I just happened to have his size. He told me he'd pay $450 and told I just told him $400. I wasn't going to sell but the kid seemed really down about not getting a pair and was stoked to pay so much.

Shoes are crazy now. I remember buying all walking into a footlocker in 2001 and buying the black/red, black/blue, silver, and white/navy  retros for retail and they were like 80 each. Now those were the days. 

:lol: I know you're trying to be sweet and all but you didn't help that kid out one bit. :smh:

laugh.gif
I know you're trying to be sweet and all but you didn't help that kid out one bit.
mean.gif
fo real. only lost urself 50$. j/k

You're an idiot. Way to make your salty as** sound like a douchebag. I would show up at your front door and would be a scene of this.

View media item 1558821
rocking one pair and throwing the rest in the vault.

I don't see the problem with what he said to be honest. It would be a name called karma. For people to buy up pairs of shoes to resell at 4x the retail price should not get mad if someone orders then hits PayPal up and says they received a busted up pair. Especially when resellers pulled out pre-orders to resell at higher prices. Fair game in my eyes both parties are equally grimey and one wrong doesn't out way the other.

Last edited:
for limited releases it never does unfortunately

True but what was messed up about it is nike/everyone keep quiet on its availability but if you normally buy 1s you already knew the deal and what it takes to come out on the winning side but nike quiet so they wouldnt be the blame for limited chaos release

laugh.gif
I know you're trying to be sweet and all but you didn't help that kid out one bit. 
It's tough helping people out these days when you don't know them.  I have helped a few people that i didn't know very well on stuff they said they really wanted at retail only to see them flip a few weeks later.  That's of course on me, but lesson learned on that.

Seen a Asian guy (looks like hes from HK) buying from alot of resellers paying there prices. Resellers thinking there eating, but that dude buying them is probably thinking im going to be feasting. 

I did the same thing buying peoples pairs while they thought they were eating and I know what Im doing to each is own tho. Who knows, I may have made the smart move or the dumb one. Well see, as for that guy I would never do it on 34th st. at Flight23 too many wolves out there.

I think some peope are in denial about the market price saying nothing is gonna move at these prices...
View media item 1558672

This is over 500 shipped so I wouldn't count on them coming back to the 300s ...this is THE Jordan 1 colorway.
naw, breds are THE Jordan 1 colorway.. much more history behind that one.

Aside the dunk contest and a few scrimmage games Jordan didnt even wear the Blk/Reds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom