Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
RaysFansLeaving.gif.opt.gif

Lol, because you're one of the guys who tryna spend $500 on a pair that is going to release and SATURATE THE MARKET in 2 months.  Bravo!  Nike successful at making clowns like you think these are EXTREMELY LIMITED like Royal 1's and will be worth $600 in 2 months! :rofl:

Another idiot, since when has Nike released OG's in GR numbers? Waiting so you can spend 700+ in two months? You buy when the markets flooded not when numbers get low.

RIF got some Sizes up for $300

1- Sz: 14

2 - SZ: 13

C'mon, it's not 2015.. Let's not fool people here into buying them.

I'm 100% sure it's 2013. They always put OG on the title if it is.

Last edited:
thank you sir
Indeed 160jordansdeep has been in the NT fam for ages. Way before NT had its new layout and deleting everyones accounts. Bought a pair of Bred 4's from him for a great price. An old school guy but 100% legit .... This feels like a legit check now 
laugh.gif

nike released og's in gr numbers when they were... 

wait for it...

OGs.

these and all the "heat" lust after were sale rack fodder for some of us.

Indeed 160jordansdeep has been in the NT fam for ages. Way before NT had its new layout and deleting everyones accounts. Bought a pair of Bred 4's from him for a great price. An old school guy but 100% legit .... This feels like a legit check now :lol:

Yeah pretty sure i sent him a money order for some retro 94 II lows lol. Hes legit

Fixed.

Nike isn't losing ****. Money still flows into Nike's bank account regardless of whose hands they came from. 

Fingers crossed that this works itself out like the NYC market.
NIke can easily produce 3x more of these and c harge $199 each retail. Nike would earn a lot more revenue from this release and the resellers wont hve nearly as much success

Exclusivity helps sustain the Jordan brand through the future thoguh so I can see why Nike does it

|I I feel so bad for the poor boy who got beaten/robbed for his aj1s in that video. **** is crazy. :smh: Makes my blood boil. >:

nike released og's in gr numbers when they were... 

wait for it...

OGs.

these and all the "heat" lust after were sale rack fodder for some of us.

Stop living in the past. Some of you guys are stuck in a time when obviously it was easier to cop because no one really cared, doesn't mean they were GR. get out of the past and focus on today's market. We're talking about recent years.

Nothing stays the same, everything changes with time.

Last edited:
Lol, you have no idea how money order works either. YOure either really naive or a scammer.

i guess i'm naive

the reason i take a money order for shoes when i sell is i don't need paypal to take a cut of my money
i'm 100% legit and i dont sell what i dont have or do silly pre orders when i did resell new releases

i had people from as far as Hawaii send me thousands in cash not a money order for shoes
when i told the buyer that's not a good idea

also when i do buy from small sites i make sure there legit and reliable like instyleshoes
i dont buy from no name sites Instagram or twitter sellers who offer the shoes and don't have then yet in their hands
your going to be in the same boat as "unkn0wn"

i'll give you and anyone on here a word of advice

if you buy from a Instagram or twitter seller or a niketalker get a contact number
and do meet up's only in your town or city to see what your buying

not a email no text a voice number

even then that's not 100% but get a number if possible to see who your dealing with a try to get a feel from the buy/seller and see if that person is on the up and up

if you deal with these no name sites and there is no contact number
avoid

do a google search and see if any number comes up i did with one of the biggest sneaker sits on the internet and go my problem solved

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom