Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Stop living in the past. Some of you guys are stuck in a time when obviously it was easier to cop because no one really cared, doesn't mean they were GR. get out of the past and focus on today's market. We're talking about recent years.

Nothing stays the same, everything changes with time.
nope u guys asked when did OGs sit. I answered.

in terms of sadderday's release:

meh. i got ooped my pair by another NTer. for retail.

it's not living in the past. it's keeping your network about integrity not "what's hot in da streets"

2/3 of my Preorders came through. Still waiting on Vices Ltd. Anyone have experience with them? I was told they're pretty legit.
I have. Pre-ordered 29 Photo Reels from them- for like less than $300. They went to All Star, copped, shipped them to me  straight from NYC. Legit.

Appreciate that, man. They are indeed slow to respond. Will give them till mid week to come through.

i guess i'm naive

the reason i take a money order for shoes when i sell is i don't need paypal to take a cut of my money
i'm 100% legit

i had people from as far as Hawaii send me thousands of cash not a money order for shoes
when i told the buy that's not a good idea

also i dont buy from no name sites Instagram or twitter sellers who offer the shoes and dont have then yet in their hands
your going to be in the same boat as "unkn0wn"

i'll give you and anyone on here a word of advice

if you buy from a Instagram or twitter seller or a niketalker get a contact number

not a email no text a voice number

now ever that's not 100% but get a number if possible to see who your dealing with a try to get a feel from the buy/seller and see if that person is on the up and up

if you deal with these no name sites and there is no contact number
avoid

do a google search and see if any number comes up i did with one of the biggest sneaker sits on the internet and go my problem solved
this man has the one of the deepest NY accents I've ever heard.

160 been an OG and is trustworthy.

Paypal is convenient but once you get hit with inconvenient truth about how shady PP is though?

nope u guys asked when did OGs sit. I answered.

in terms of sadderday's release:

meh. i got ooped my pair by another NTer. for retail.

it's not living in the past. it's keeping your network about integrity not "what's hot in da streets"

Lmao, nuff said.. Integrity? You have no clue what you're saying right now.

Lmao, nuff said.. Integrity? You have no clue what you're saying right now.
yea i def cant relate to what u guys are talking about. 

i dont line up. i dont go for raffle tickets. i dont preorder. i dont cop from resellers.

man i wish i could be like yall

doesnt hit til u see it happen
I have. Still not disturbing.

Being shot is disturbing...not getting mollywhopped for shoes.
I guess we've become numb to it, but you don't find it disturbing at all?
I feel I'm numb. I grew up around fights and robberies.

still disturbing none the less.
Depends on your history IMO.

I can see the argument since it's 2015...but dudes been getting robbed and killed since the 80s. 

I lived thru cruising the shaw days out here in L.A. and always had to be prepared for it. I got my *** beat a couple times behind Jordans and Air Max Plus' so I've experienced it.

Last edited:
So unless you're a big foot these are currently at 400-450? Hahahaha I'm good on never tracking down a pair at those prices

Lol, you have no idea how money order works either. YOure either really naive or a scammer.
i guess i'm naive

the reason i take a money order for shoes when i sell is i don't need paypal to take a cut of my money
i'm 100% legit and i dont sell what i dont have or do silly pre orders when i did resell new releases

i had people from as far as Hawaii send me thousands in cash not a money order for shoes
when i told the buy that's not a good idea

also when i do buy from small sites i make sure there legit and reliable like instyleshoes
i dont buy from no name sites Instagram or twitter sellers who offer the shoes and don't have then yet in their hands
your going to be in the same boat as "unkn0wn"

i'll give you and anyone on here a word of advice

if you buy from a Instagram or twitter seller or a niketalker get a contact number

not a email no text a voice number

now ever that's not 100% but get a number if possible to see who your dealing with a try to get a feel from the buy/seller and see if that person is on the up and up

if you deal with these no name sites and there is no contact number
avoid

do a google search and see if any number comes up i did with one of the biggest sneaker sits on the internet and go my problem solved
repped

Last edited:
If people preordered "Guaranteed"  pairs ,seller didnt deliver  and just refunded (because he decided to make more $) .

I would never ever buy from him again and i would make sure to also make others not buy from him again.

Reputation is worth a lot more $  in the  long term. 

And 
roll.gif
 at people who give Business advice  ,about what NIKE should do ,while nike is #1 billion $  sneaker company and all.

Just laced up my pair oh I'm in love that shape that quality. This is my only pair of 1s and I'm complete. I'll wear these forever

So unless you're a big foot these are currently at 400-450? Hahahaha I'm good on never tracking down a pair at those prices
400 is the high. Around me, they goin for 325-350. eBay is higher but you gettin hit wit fees anyway...
325 is more reasonable. Still absurd but I checked NT BS and I see $465 and hit th bay and prices are looking similarly stupid in my size

the video IS disturbing but dont put up a fight for some shoes when someone is pointing a gun at you , come on

170 bucks aint worth your life

take that L and learn from it instead of getting beat up or worse

Back
Top Bottom