Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Everyone has the right to every single pair of sneakers released as the next person

Looking at it any different is absurd...

:lol:

You can't be serious

If you don't see what he say anything you don't understand how many people become successful. Those that do the preparation tend to have better results. I wouldn't say they're less entitled to the shoe but that's how it works out when you don't prepare

I agree with the raffle system but I also see what he saying.

If some guy comes here at 9:45 AM expecting a Nike.com link when a bunch of other people have done the research and understand that's not happening, then that person doesn't have the same chance.

Raffles levels the playing field for them too, so it won't necessarily lead to easier cops for everyone.

Last edited:
I've always liked FNL online raffle and the link to your acct, Nike should build on that. The SKRS app is a good start. Your profile is included so if you wear a 9 but order a size 18, Meg ion ya ***! LOL

If you don't see what he say anything you don't understand how many people become successful.

If some guy comes here at 9:45 AM expecting a Nike.com link when a bunch of other people have done the research and understand that's not happening, then that person doesn't have the same chance.

Raffles levels the playing field for them too, so it won't necessarily lead to easier cops for everyone.
everyone with a credit card will be in those raffles. it won't be any easier.... it'll be harder if anything.

I feel like with that that kind of logic, you're generally saying that the resellers that put in the work to get multiple pairs deserve the sneakers than an average consumer that just wants one to wear.

-Drew

yeah thats what im saying. but i also see your point too.

I see where you're getting at, bro, but I can't agree on the fact that resellers put in a ridiculous amount of work deserve the sneakers in order to profit on a person that just wants that one pair to wear.

-Drew

If you don't see what he say anything you don't understand how many people become successful. Those that do the preparation tend to have better results. I wouldn't say they're less entitled to the shoe but that's how it works out when you don't prepare

Nah I do understand

But with that logic what's the point of NT? Last time I checked, this site was all about helping the community

Money turned most peeps on this site into straight savages

Guess this means since I went out of my way to get multiple pairs, I shouldn't oop any nters because I wanted the sneaker more than them?

Get out of here with that nonsense

If you don't want peeps to see info then don't post

Simple as that

Last edited:
Sheikh probably had the best system in place. The online raffle seems to be the most fair option opposed to having a HOH employee let the phone ring once then denying your call back or giving them to their friends.

Don't know about shiekhs. Certain stores I seem to win from on a consistent basis. But there are 3 shiekhs stores I have never won from and have entered in these stores every release.

If that person isn't willing to camp for the shoe they're probably willing to shell out the resell price or will try harder on the next.

Nah I do understand

But with that logic what's the point of NT? Last time I checked, this site was all about helping the community

Guess this means since I went out of my way to get multiple pairs, I shouldn't oop any nters because I wanted the sneaker more than them?

If you don't want peeps to see info than don't post

Simple as that
you're under estimating the amount of people who don't mess with nike on release day because they know better. nike has a few million followers.... expect most of them to enter said raffles. we're talking at least triple the amount of people who even use nike's site on releases they want.

Every store needs to go back to FCFS. Raffles leave too many cases where someone gets four pairs and others get zero. Many people enter these raffles with no intention of reselling but end up with four pairs by chance and decide to sell three because they can't turn down the money. This drives up the prices just as much as people who intentionally get as many pairs as they can to resell.

Don't know about shiekhs. Certain stores I seem to win from on a consistent basis. But there are 3 shiekhs stores I have never won from and have entered in these stores every release.

That's cause you have multiple people entering 100+ emails as opposed to you 1 lol

For the first time ever, I walked into a shiekh looking for a code and they wouldn't give it to me. If I wanted to enter the raffle I needed to enter it on their cpu system in store and it was a single entry per person

That was the best solution I've seen yet imo

Nah I do understand

If you don't want peeps to see info then don't post

Simple as that

I agree with being here to help the community and remember what that was like.

My point is really about the raffle system itself not necessarily translating to an easier cop.

I go out of my way to help my friends all the time so that has nothing to do with my point, NTers can be your friends too, are you out here ooping complete strangers?

And you'll probably say we're all strangers but the people you helped on here directly, other than just providing general info, I'm sure were people you've formed SOME type of relationship with.

So I'd rather not make it about something I'm not talking about.

Last edited:
Every store needs to go back to FCFS. Raffles leave too many cases where someone gets four pairs and others get zero. Many people enter these raffles with no intention of reselling but end up with four pairs by chance and decide to sell three because they can't turn down the money. This drives up the prices just as much as people who intentionally get as many pairs as they can to resell.

No way to FCFS. Phantom chairs, fights and guys who have nothing better to do then camp. Don't mind raffles. Do pretty decent with them.

No.

Fcfs causes chaos, fights, and the malls to have to bulk up security which costs them money.

Raffle system is the best way to handle a very limited release.

However, the rigging of the raffles is what ruins it.

No way to FCFS. Phantom chairs, fights and guys who have nothing better to do then camp. Don't mind raffles. Do pretty decent with them.

And what do you do with your extra pairs?

I would rather see retailers do online only releases than do in-store raffles. Anything that makes it easier for everyone that wants one to get one pair.

Back
Top Bottom