Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Man, I miss the days when Palais Royal, Sears, and JC Penney received Top Tier Shoes. I remember my parents buying me the Air Max2 Chris Webber at Palais Royal. I wish it could still be like this. :smh:

Mervyns was the spot for accels.

Jcpennys was low key too

Man, I miss the days when Palais Royal, Sears, and JC Penney received Top Tier Shoes. I remember my parents buying me the Air Max2 Chris Webber at Palais Royal. I wish it could still be like this. :smh:
Copped obsidian xii's from jc penny back in the day,, well moms did. The good OLE days

Fashion and shoes make people feel better /  unique / different from others and show social status.

Make something available to everyone and people will lose interest in it soon enough.

They will hop into the next "exclusive"  thing , so they can stay ahead of the competition(the rest of the world).

People want what they dont/cant have. 

If Ferraris , Lambos , LV ,Guccis and mansions were the same as Hondas , cheap clothing and small apartments , then people who had them wouldnt be getting laid more (with more/better options as well). 
laugh.gif

Uh late to the distro question but i will give my two cents.
I think this would be the best:

Online stores limit purchases to ONE PER A HOUSEHOLD. It may seem a bit strict but then i'm sure if there are multiple people in the same house, they can get a bit creative. It would be too much of a hassle for resellers to try and cop excessive multiples.

Retail stores. Raffles are fine but make sure it's single entry per person with ID confirmation and a relative size confirmation. Just use common sense. You can even ask the applicant to take off a shoe and confirm the size. Give some leeway of a size give or take.

Both methods, trying more than once isn't impossible, but going overboard becomes a massive hassle. I think it would control excessive hoarding immensely. This of course is under conditions where both systems are fair and not rigged.

Had to trade my dsm 1s but I got them
im down to do that trade but im not in any local sneaker groups since i dont mess with Facebook.

carted so many pairs on the FTL family sites but couldnt checkout a single pair... 
sick.gif
  welp win some lose some.

Last edited:
Interesting article on Complex...

also, ive seen this on IG ....seller still lives at home tho!  
roll.gif
roll.gif

im down to do that trade but im not in any local sneaker groups since i dont mess with Facebook.

carted so many pairs on the FTL family sites but couldnt checkout a single pair... 
sick.gif
  welp win some lose some.
Im not on FB either. Luckily my buddy set up the deal from it.

I'm all about Retail and below

But anyone Completely against paying over retail for this shoe should just leave the Thread now!

You Have No CHANCE of grabbing a pair with that MindSet!
True.  It's retail or nothing for me.  But I'll sticking around for the laughs though..
laugh.gif

So what's the word on this supposed F&F pair with Banned quality leather? I've seen a few pics but does anyone have any real details or confirmation on these?

Using the Inflation Index from 1985 to 2015, $59.95 ('85) is $131.82 (2015). $160 in 2015 = Bravo Nike! pretty much only thing that increased is the demand or hype.

Back
Top Bottom