Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, $275 is a bargain when you think of it now. Sadly, I'm sure the preorder people are gonna think that too and they'll probably hike the price of preoders to $300+ when the NDC drop happens in 3 months.
that is a hell of a deal at this point, which is sad. -__-

NDC SNKRS SHIPPED!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Using the Inflation Index from 1985 to 2015, $59.95 ('85) is $131.82 (2015). $160 in 2015 = Bravo Nike! pretty much only thing that increased is the demand or hype.
I found a Pic of My Pops chillin back in like 1989 wearing some Cortez's...what's crazy is behind him the Store had Cigs for $1.59 a pack

and Gas was .97 cents a gallon

Bugged me out!

SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONS GOING OUT, MEANING, MORE PAIRS ARE ABOUT TO HIT THE RESELL MARKET :lol:

IN OTHER NEWS, WENT ON CRAIGSLIST. LOOKING REAL DRY IN THE H. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FLOODED ON THERE. GUESS PEOPLE DON'T POST ON CRAIGSLIST ANYMORE.

Last edited:
Yeah, $275 is a bargain when you think of it now. Sadly, I'm sure the preorder people are gonna think that too and they'll probably hike the price of preoders to $300+ when the NDC drop happens in 3 months.
Yep. People are so hopefuly on Twitter/IG/Facebook that prices will drop when NDC drops... but the price has been set. It may end up being a little bit lower than what they're going for now, but sizes 7.5-9 will probably still be the money size, even after NDC US/CN drops 'em.

People need to go on Ebay and start Flaming and harrassing all these sellers wanting $500 plus for these. There's a couple listings at $999. Like seriously, can these people get TROLLED? This is when Trolling is justified. This is when SWATTING is even tolerated....cuz..these guys should be taken off Ebay in handcuffs..kicking and screaming

People need to go on Ebay and start Flaming and harrassing all these sellers wanting $500 plus for these. There's a couple listings at $999. Like seriously, can these people get TROLLED? This is when Trolling is justified. This is when SWATTING is even tolerated....cuz..these guys should be taken off Ebay in handcuffs..kicking and screaming
Yeah, no. 

Just because there's someone out there willing and able to pay a higher price than you doesn't mean a seller deserve to be doxxed. The prices are on buyers right now, not sellers.

In lieu of 600 pages (default view), I'm just going to post up a handful of DSLR pictures that I took of my pair.

I was kind of irked in the store when I saw the ankle collar on the right shoe, how it had a tumbled look to it. But after feeling how soft the leather was, I boxed them up and took them home.

Will most likely UNDS them at my buddy's kid's 1st BDay party this weekend.
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

have at it since you have that disposable time.

Personally I don't have beef with the people who cop a pair for themselves and one for resale.

The anger I have comes from Nike not acknowledging the huge problem in their distribution chain.

The Footlocker (or any other retail store) manager who rigs the raffles or sells out the back door and rings it up as a raffle win or abandoned raffle pair.  That's where these resellers are getting most of their pairs. The plug. 

so frustrating...was able to check out on champs, got a confirmation number and all, but no email.  checked with customer service today, and they said my order was cancelled due to the product no longer being available.  asked to get some sort of coupon code or something for more trouble, and nada...

so whack...

so frustrating...was able to check out on champs, got a confirmation number and all, but no email.  checked with customer service today, and they said my order was cancelled due to the product no longer being available.  asked to get some sort of coupon code or something for more trouble, and nada...

so whack...
Sorry to hear that, but that's Champs/FTL for ya. They have the worst service. They rarely ever notify you when they cancel your order. You have to look into it yourself!

bae and I
Damn I need to pull this off one day. Amazing
This is when you know you are way too salty.

ShoePalace got back to me and said they are just now processing orders and confirmations will go out shortly . 

Damn I need to pull this off one day. Amazing

This is when you know you are way too salty.
I've been posting the same type of posts prior to May 30th. Weeks back..I posted about resellers and how they needa go. But..As long as they are here, I'll be here.
And, yea I'm salty..I'm salty for YA'LL.
I got my pair of Chicago 1s on saturday

Why the hell would this douche post a pic of his kid in it? I wouldn't want anyone knowing who my fam was for privacy and safety reasons.
Douchery clouds the mind lol

It always boogles me, how the hell these rats manage to get sooo many pairs. Matter of fact dude has more stock than Nike London had lol

Every pair = someone who got screwed out of a retail purchase. Just makes my blood boil.

Back
Top Bottom