Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm glad a lot of you ate off the Footlocker sites and didn't get canceled.

I haven't seen one FNL person yet :lol:

All brands have been going to a smaller footprint. Has nothing to do with cheapening their brand.

With your logic, all brands need to be exclusive or they're cheap.

You're a bit extreme, and you don't seem to get it, but ok :lol:

Last edited:

Best post in this entire thread. I'm a software engineer. Everybody says fix this fix that....you guys have no idea how difficult it is to programmaticlly   fix this bot problem. They are probably working with the top IT security firms in the country. The root cause of this issue is the javascript involved in the the backend code. Them some of you guys, and you know who you are, hacked the SNKR REST API. There's a lot involved here fellas and the fix aint easy. I suggest them talk to google or apple for assistance. Their inventory systems don't get hacked!!!
I think Apple is the company for Nike to talk to.  I know they have Apple people on their board of directors.  I also think Nike should just go "black hat" on the hackers they identify.  They don't need to tell the public what they are doing, but if they find someone fiddling around in their code, lock them out and keep locking them out wherever they pop up next.  Cat and mouse, but these resellers need Nike and NDC to survive and pay their rent each month.   A couple of missed opportunities and most of these resellers bank rolls will dry up.  

I'm not comparing demand.  I'm saying that if you make a mistake and over supply, even on an OG colorway, the cool factor recedes and a lot of buyers will rethink their purchase.  Nike will do anything to protect the OG Jordan mystique.  

Nike sells Jordan's without trying. The demand will always be there.

Did you get a pear @zyzz?

A member sold me a pair. Hopefully legit. He gave me a good deal even after the prices were up

I should have had another pair on lock. Me and another member ordered from a dude who said he would honor our price but haven't heard back from him so I assume I am getting a refund soon. Would be nice to have 2 pairs but oh well

Man all these people with multiple pairs. I just really really really want one 7.5. Somebody please help me.:frown:

very rare size papa, good luck finding it

What Alp said.

You would do yourself a favor by trying to squeeze into a sz 7. They come with 3 laces, just like the adults this time around.

Oddly, i've seen some GS pairs in the 2-piece OG box and I've seen some GS pairs in the 1-piece 30th anniversary box.

Good luck to those searching for their first pair. I should've had 2 pairs but **** happens. I would like to get another pair but I'm glad just to get A pair, and especially at retail.

how the heck did people manage to check out of FL, FA, Eastbay, JJ????

I had them in my cart on all websites but could not check out for 2 hours, kept refreshing, kept getting error then eventually they were taken out of my cart. wtf?

is there any tips on checking out??

I eventually found a resell deal and got me a pair on Sunday. but I will most definitely try to buy from Nike on re-release day.

You're a bit extreme, and you don't seem to get it, but ok :lol:

You google map'd my address and I have yet to get a knock on the door. But I'm extreme? Ok.

Comparing cars to shoes is asinine and the basis on which you 2 chose to compare them was as well

Im hoping some of you guys Credit Cards got Declined  on RD and are embarrassed To Post about.

Catch a Online Restock would be cool, but not happening!

Last edited:
Got my preorder cancelled from sneaker crew. Haven't heard anything from them. I'm bummed, but I'm not gonna get mad. Not worth it. On the hunt for a 9.5 for decent price. Good luck to all still trying!!

I'm just hoping after everyone receives their pairs, resell drops below $300 ...wishful thinking?

I mean I'm not above paying over retail, I don't mind throwing some dough at someone for the legwork and helping out, but damn...

Hoping to at least grab 1 9.5 over the next few weeks for a decent price, ugh.. :smh:

Last edited:
Nike sells Jordan's without trying. The demand will always be there.
No it won't. Sneakerheads are just as fickle as anybody else. They age and they lose interest. The name of the game is to strike while the iron is hot. Retro Jordans are hot right now. The time to maximize profit is right now before the game dies or the economy goes back in the toilet. Look at the holiday 11s. Gammas were 190 I think? LBs were 200. Trust that 72-10 will be north of that. Nike is getting it in while they can.

A legit store is doing a raffle 1 hour drive from me just one way...Thinking about trying my luck. If I win I'll pay retail too...

You google map'd my address and I have yet to get a knock on the door. But I'm extreme? Ok.

Comparing cars to shoes is asinine and the basis on which you 2 chose to compare them was as well

They're all companies that offer a product, correct?

Why does Verizon not care they charge the highest rates?

Do you any sort of business degree? Have you taken marketing? business management?

Because it's very apparent you haven't :lol:

I'm all about Retail and below

But anyone Completely against paying over retail for this shoe should just leave the Thread now!

You Have No CHANCE of grabbing a pair with that MindSet!

Back
Top Bottom