Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I do see these going for $300 on CL as well. I'm see if this guy will take some Taxi XII's to bring the price down. I really want a second pair

So about those crazy prices...

I just caved and sold my pair of Chi's. I was going to keep them, but couldn't resist the offer I received of $580. I could always try coppin again on restock right? Anyways, what's interesting is that I sold them to a reseller. Yes, a reseller willing to pay top dollar for them... weird, right? As it turns out, this may not be a surprise to some, but he's going to resell them in China for 1k+. So yeah... kinda ironic that the country where these shoes are getting made for the cheap is actually the same place they're also being sold for the most. Anyways, thought I'd share that.

damn im sitting on 3 size 9's and an 8.5 :nerd:

the way i see it mind as well get a UA pair because thats prolly all they got on craiglist and ebay. cheap too but UGH its still teh thought of it...but atleast its not like buying gucci from china thats really made in italy..the UA are made down the block from the real deal...just trying to make myself feel better

damn im sitting on 3 size 9's and an 8.5
nerd.gif
Find a friend in China to sell them for you
laugh.gif

the way i see it mind as well get a UA pair because thats prolly all they got on craiglist and ebay. cheap too but UGH its still teh thought of it...but atleast its not like buying gucci from china thats really made in italy..the UA are made down the block from the real deal...just trying to make myself feel better
#NeverSettle for that FAM....team legit only be patient.

Last edited:
He's got a point. A lot of pairs on the Bay and CL...but from where.

A lot of dudes play games with the receipt. If it was a few months back or a year I'd understand but wheres the receipt from 2 days ago.

I wanna stock up on these man but it's like I wanna wait till prices drop but I just want them now... Lol

Does your insole come off easy on your ss pair? ...... So the insoles on retail pairs are super glued. Check for that if you guys have doubts. The insole on my pair are well glue on.

I just checked that now. The SS pair insole is glued on just as tight as the FTA pair. Also the paper inside the box is of the same quality.

Woooooooo!!!! I'm sooooo happy rn. Just removed a huge glue stain on the collar. Literally made my day. Even removed some glue around the midsole. Suede and Nubuck eraser FTW!! Can't even tell anything was there.

Here's what it looked like

View media item 1561466

i know i put my pairs out in the public but let me show you that despite the money im attached to them suckers...might be a bad move in the long run idk...

Last edited:
Did any of yall see pairs with different stars? One left pair with the detailed stars on the sole and the right pair with the less detailed stars? My boy showed me a pair over the weekend from JJ

Got my ready ship notification from UPS. Not gettin my hopes up tho because I forget what release that I had the same thing and order still got cancelled. Shoe gods be with me

I just checked that now. The SS pair insole is glued on just as tight as the FTA pair. Also the paper inside the box is of the same quality.

These look fine.. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You would have noticed a difference

Appreciate the help!

Also if you notice the stitching above the check goes a bit higher then slants on the real pairs. On the fakes, it slants right on the edge of the check.

Appreciate the help!

Also if you notice the stitching above the check goes a bit higher then slants on the real pairs. On the fakes, it slants right on the edge of the check.
tags?

They look off in your pictures.

one is wider than the other and the alignment of the font isn't the same.

Back
Top Bottom