Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Oh I'm with you. It's extremely unfairespeciallt to those who don't live near a Nike store. In the same way bots are unfair to nike's customer base. It's a sticky situation.
That too but what's to stop the people who did what they did on Saturday?  They could easily sell that shipment to ****sellers (after the Chicago 1 incident I'm now referring to resellers as ****sellers now).

my kixsquare pair arrived. Everything looks good to me, but that one part on the outer swoosh where the tip touches the swoosh. Thoughts? Pic with laces (top pair from Shiekh, bottom from kixsquare). Sorry for pics if crappy. I'm not a great photographer.

View media item 1561812View media item 1561814View media item 1561817View media item 1561821View media item 1561827View media item 1561836View media item 1561849View media item 1561852View media item 1561855View media item 1561860View media item 1561864View media item 1561866

Can you easily take out the insole of your kixsquare pair?

Has anyone gotten shipment from Detroit kicks. They have not refunded me , or canceled the order yet. And I hit them on IG with a direct message and they left me on seen. I know their legit bought from them before. But for this release good sellers are only seeing dollars not good and fair business.

Should I send a email?

jealous of the guys who got pairs on release day. Mine prob won't be here til like Friday or Saturday. 

classic tell tale sign of reps / fu fu pairs are the lace bags

has anyone else seen anything else? 

Everything seems to be on point BUT that stitching that is just touching the swoosh...The logo looks good, lace bag, back heel and toe box...

@GetemChavez
  @vinotwofour
 I'm getting better at it lol

compared it to my shiekh pair and everything was spot on. Even in that comparison youtube that was posted up recently, his retail pairs had the tip touching the swoosh.

classic tell tale sign of reps / fu fu pairs are the lace bags

has anyone else seen anything else? 
the area where it says air jordan is alot thicker on retail from what i saw on video. it will have a plush thicker vibe and the UA  is thin. besides that and the laces thats prolly bout it. insoles on real also stick more while the UA slides out easily

Once I had the Chi's in hand, I didn't want anything from 2013 anymore.  Compared these to the black toes and realized we got shafted.  The new remastered mold and leather is much better than what we got 2 years ago.
Yep I felt the same way, i'm thinking of getting rid of my Breds / Royals / Black Toes because they don't come close in comfort or quality to these Chicago's. I really like the colorways on the 13's but man the quality is trash compared to 2015's

Man im seeing some crazy trades out here. Had 1 homie trade his Chi 1s for DS Slam Dunk 6s and another dude I know traded his DS Motorboat 9s for a pair of Chi 1s. These limited releases make ppl desparate lol. I got a dude trying to trade me his DSM 1s for my 3rd pair but I dont think I want to

Last edited:
laugh.gif
too much real in this post.

Once I found out the news, I really sat down for a few minutes and reevaluated my week and how I didnt enter into any raffles.

I had so much faith in SNKRS
tired.gif
I entered raffles for all the stores that had them in my area (South Carolina), only 4 stores (entered three of them) on Monday; waited and not a call back (don't have any plugs or connects), when Friday can I gave up with the raffles and online was my only way of getting them.  Early Saturday morning I could have gotten them off of Hanon but something happened with that. Saturday I tried FTL and FTA (forgot about SP) and struck out.  I put work in and nothing to show for it but when NDC tweeted that I knew all hope was lost and the money I managed to save with working during college was nothing compared to the amount ****sellers wanted for these.  That is my story.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Man im seeing some crazy trades out here. Had 1 homie trade his Chi 1s for DS Slam Dunk 6s and another dude I know traded his DS Motorboat 9s for a pair of Chi 1s. These limited releases make ppl desparate lol. I got a dude trying to trade me his DSM 1s for my 3rd pair but I dont think I want to
do it bro. You still sitting on two and who knows when Nike drops their pair you'll get lucky and score your 3rd pair back. So you'll have 3 chi and 1 DSM [emoji]128526[/emoji]

do it bro. You still sitting on two and who knows when Nike drops their pair you'll get lucky and score your 3rd pair back. So you'll have 3 chi and 1 DSM [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Yeah and DSM's are fire in person, and they are way limited and will rise in value too if you care about that. I would say though if you like the Chicagos more and don't care for the DSM's to just pass on it though.

I entered raffles for all the stores that had them in my area (South Carolina), only 4 stores (entered three of them) on Monday; waited and not a call back (don't have any plugs or connects), when Friday can I gave up with the raffles and online was my only way of getting them.  Early Saturday morning I could have gotten them off of Hanon but something happened with that. Saturday I tried FTL and FTA (forgot about SP) and struck out.  I put work in and nothing to show for it but when NDC tweeted that I knew all hope was lost and the money I managed to save with working during college was nothing compared to the amount ****sellers wanted for these.  That is my story.:frown:

Dawg! My condolences smh. You at least put in work. I was banking on SNKRS after going 4 for 4 in recent months. I abandoned my traditional ways (raffles, etc) but was still to cop online via EB.

all NA 1s from 2013 have crap leather, black toes might be the worst tho...didnt start getting good til black and whites
Family Forever 1s and Lance Mountains had sick quality.  And although the 23 NYs aren't "NA" they're pretty sick too.  

I have the black and whites and the chi 1s and they are pretty close, but the Chi's win.  Still, the quality on a lot of my old school leather adidas are better.  

Chi's get an A- for quality, Black and Whites get a B+.

Watch when NDC does that drop and People sit In-Line for 2hrs waiting to cart in hopes of grabbing a pair only to be Duped again!

and these Numbers$$ are gonna get ******ed for a pair!

It's only gonna get worse... need another pair.
View media item 1561509

So about those crazy prices...

I just caved and sold my pair of Chi's. I was going to keep them, but couldn't resist the offer I received of $580. I could always try coppin again on restock right? Anyways, what's interesting is that I sold them to a reseller. Yes, a reseller willing to pay top dollar for them... weird, right? As it turns out, this may not be a surprise to some, but he's going to resell them in China for 1k+. So yeah... kinda ironic that the country where these shoes are getting made for the cheap is actually the same place they're also being sold for the most. Anyways, thought I'd share that.
Royal prices on flightclub coming soon when Nike sells out in 30 seconds I got my [emoji]127824[/emoji] but it's so hard to wear them with the way things are lookin and I'm not a reseller my lady told me to keep em there is a reason ppl are willing to spend big money on these the money comes and goes but people can't get these shoes. I might wait it out till my bday in August & unds them or at least see how desperate people get and how high these prices go. Long story short I need another [emoji]127824[/emoji] [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Royal prices on flightclub coming soon when Nike sells out in 30 seconds I got my [emoji]127824[/emoji] but it's so hard to wear them with the way things are lookin and I'm not a reseller my lady told me to keep em there is a reason ppl are willing to spend big money on these the money comes and goes but people can't get these shoes. I might wait it out till my bday in August & unds them or at least see how desperate people get and how high these prices go. Long story short I need another [emoji]127824[/emoji] [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
I made sure to hurry up and wear mine before I started giving myself this type of anxiety.  

Back
Top Bottom