Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
After watching these fake vs real comparison videos, I went to go review all my pairs I picked up off CL on Sunday.

I hope they are all legit. They look and feel 100% authentic.

there just shoes to me i paid under retail and will fox trot till the end of time in my pair though i wear lows in the summer and runners as well

so to have good rotation i stay away from my mids and highs

come fall these will get a healthy work out along with the rest of my ones 

i have no un DS'ing problems 

#WEARYOURAIRS

Dawg! My condolences smh. You at least put in work. I was banking on SNKRS after going 4 for 4 in recent months. I abandoned my traditional ways (raffles, etc) but was still to cop online via EB.
Yeah but its all done, nothing I can do about it all I have is $200, what ****sellers would take that?  Anyways I'll wait a little til I get back to working and see what happens.

Wearing the **** out of my kicks now because when I'm in the military where am I going to find the time to wear stuff

I'm on the hunt for another pair. Hopefully can find for $350. Hopefully when folks get their online order they'll look for that quick flip...

Yeah but its all done, nothing I can do about it all I have is $200, what ****sellers would take that?  Anyways I'll wait a little til I get back to working and see what happens.
there was a guy who had a stove, a jar and arm and hammer....you know the rest.

Continuously trying to adamantly prove your legit pairs are real to potential buyers will make you say "Eff it, I'm just gone keep my ish!"

Royal prices on flightclub coming soon when Nike sells out in 30 seconds I got my [emoji]127824[/emoji] but it's so hard to wear them with the way things are lookin and I'm not a reseller my lady told me to keep em there is a reason ppl are willing to spend big money on these the money comes and goes but people can't get these shoes. I might wait it out till my bday in August & unds them or at least see how desperate people get and how high these prices go. Long story short I need another [emoji]127824[/emoji] [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah and DSM's are fire in person, and they are way limited and will rise in value too if you care about that. I would say though if you like the Chicagos more and don't care for the DSM's to just pass on it though.
I like the DSM cw but hate that theyre patent leather. I gotta think on it.

That too but what's to stop the people who did what they did on Saturday?  They could easily sell that shipment to ****sellers (after the Chicago 1 incident I'm now referring to resellers as ****sellers now).
I think it's also important to point out that on the release update Nike said they're canceling this release. Not postponing. No indication of any intent to reschedule. Call me glass half empty I guess.

On feet all three laces
Don't be too cruel

I personally like the white laces the best
White laces are a clean look but the black are that signature look- the whole point of the show was to have it be tri-colored.  The black really emphasizes that. 

There are pics of MJ with all three laces but he seemed to rock the black the most.

DJ DELZ 
mean.gif

View media item 1561965
Some of my AJ 1 collection. Won two raffles and paid over retail for the other pairs. Most i paid was 300. Glad i pulled the trigger. These are really nice. Fragment level quality even better probably. Great shape. Im surprised they are doing these crazy number though. I went to sleep Saturday thinking id be able to find more pairs Sunday for decent prices 3-350 but man its crazy out here. Good luck to everyone looking for a pair. These are staying in the vault even though these resell prices are always very tempting.

Back
Top Bottom