Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
since yall love DJ delz so much 
laugh.gif

View media item 1562503
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was always taught if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Leave that man alone. This is the Chicago 1 thread. He was posting a pic of his Chicagos. My personal preference for fashion has nothing to do with this dudes Chicagos.

How is it an "urban" problem?

It's definitely an urban problem. If anyone even hits them with a lawsuit sadly I don't think it'll be a minority.

Just because I dont have tree limbs for legs don't mean I have cankles. I run and lift everyday. Have your little laugh haters

Don't take it personally. This is NT...everybody flames on here and half of these dudes walkin around lookin like Milhouse from the Simpsons.

TBlake is dope- bull1trc is a hypebeast and a half, yoanty used to be awesome but he's turned into a walking Saucony promo, Foamer's humor has gotten old but he's pretty eclectic in his taste, tonyd2wild is less hypebeast then bull1t but its still pretty bad (at least he cops a lot of sleepers, has his own taste).

Dantierzero is really good for runners, he's really blunt and doesn't like everything, has a good eye for quality.

For Jordans I actually like Rich's Kicks, as he's kind of an old school head.  

Heskicks has some good info in his reviews from time to time but I hate his voice and he looks like Filburt from Rocko's Modern Life.

This is accurate. I appreciate TonyD2Wilds taste, but he's EXTRA EXTRA corny so I never got into his vids. Bullitrc is ok. He does make good quality videos, but he's all about the $ now. He has sponsorships from diff companies so I can't blame him for the hypebeast content if they're paying him. Tblake is better on twitter than YT. Down to earth guy IMO.

Because that's the target demographic. That's what you see on the news. But we know better. It's really widespread. But think about...why no class action lawsuits for some of the crazy quality issues we have seen. Hell this site alone documents all that stuff with all the pics we post. Then we got the crazy retailer tactics. There would be class action lawsuits out the frame if this wasn't a sneaker company.

You're able to send the sneakers back for credit.

Last edited:
Well, if we're not getting Chi's, and with the absurd pre-order prices going on here in the PI, having 2013's for me is fine.

I have both 2013 and 2015. 2013 aren't as bad as other NTers are saying. I still love 2013s. i love the 2015 just a bit more. It just means the remastered versions are that good, at least on the 1s.

When broken in, 2013 are not that bad to wear. on the other hand 2015 don't really need to be broken in.

I don't love 2013's

but some of these comments about dudes not being able to wear royals, shadows or black and reds now and possibly selling them are stupid.

The follow the leader mentality of those on the internet never ceases to amaze me. Any stupid comment will get a co-signer.

Why do these Retro OG HI's have to be limited quantities?

But in EVERY Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs etc. I can find Jordan 1 Alpha, Mid, KO, Retro 94', Retro 95', Nouveaux etc... ?

I've been meaning to post the family picture since I got these on release day smh but here they are! I still can't believe I have every retro OG 1 All DS!...(I don't count black and golds. That speckle sole is NOT OG nor was it present on either sample!) without further adieu...

For the record this thread was TOO entertaining....with that being said see y'all in the UNC thread.
This is an epic pic sir. I have all except Black Toes and these Chicagos.

Whats more impressive is how you have been able to keep DS. I can't seem to fight the urge to keep my 1s DS (except my Blk/Whites) ...

Anyone who ordered from ShoeGawds can you post pictures when you get them? Curious of their authenticity.

YOU COULD SAY I LIKE 1'S A LOT. :lol:

View media item 1561354
View media item 1561355
View media item 1561356
TRIED TO SNAP PICS OF LEATHER QUALITY OF BANNED, ROYAL, & CHICAGO

View media item 1561357
View media item 1561358
View media item 1561359
MY 1'S COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH THE RELEASE OF THE CHICAGOS. THE 2013 CHICAGOS WILL BE MAKING SPEEDY EXIT FROM MY COLLECTION.
No Frags? Smh

frags are light af...not needed

You got Ur pair in ?
Nope.. I am all the way out in San Francisco. You should get yours before mine, was actually hoping you did already lol. That message was somewhat directed towards you haha but mine won't arrive until Monday, how about you?

Back
Top Bottom