Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sole father blocked me on Twitter [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I guess his bot using *** felt some type of way when I called out the bot users ruining Nike.com releases :smh: :smh: :smh: grown folk ruin **** too not just the teenagers

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from ShoeGawds can you post pictures when you get them? Curious of their authenticity.

Tracked mine and should be here Saturday. I'm very curious as well. I messaged an NTer who purchased the Blk/Wht 1's from them and he said they're legit. We shall see.

Last edited:
I'll say it again that 90 degree swoosh above the swoosh is not a definite tell.

The quality on the remastered 1s is inconsistent with the legitimate authentic pairs.

I have seen legit frags where the stitch corner hits the swoosh on one side of the swoosh and is correct on the other side of the same shoe.

These are still being stitched by a human and a fancy sewing rig.

Look at the WHOLE shoe to judge a fake. The shape and cut is the most important thing.

The materials and stitching seems to be the most common problems.

This ones hype is ridiculous.

Had 3 pairs of royals when they came out, literally was the only one waiting outside villa for them. Sold them all for 250-300 after beating up each pair.

Bought shadows on employee discount after they were sitting cause no one seemed to want them. wore them a few times & sold them for 150. (had no idea how sought after they were)

By the time the Breds came out I had to camp overnight cause the 1s hype caught on. First & last time doing that. I kept those.

I was lucky enough to get chicagos for retail but these prices are insane. I will say, Jordan is really doing these OG 1s right, hands down their best retro in years.

Whats the deal with everyone undoing the strings in 1's? I only thought people did that when they were not going to wear them.

Monkey see monkey do. :smh:

Ya
You're able to send the sneakers back for credit.
You missed my point. You can take any purchased product back...didn't stop people from filing class actions against false promises on things such as quality control. And the retailers...well their actions speak for themselves. Just sayin it could put a stop to some of the BS in the game. Hit them were it hurts....the pocket...cause we aint gone stop buying. But a lawsuit and bad PR would cost them millions.

Last edited:
Whats the deal with everyone undoing the strings in 1's? I only thought people did that when they were not going to wear them.

Monkey see monkey do.
mean.gif
they come like that?

people collect belts? What?
You wouldn't believe the stuff in that world.  There's a message board where they drop serious bread in that hobby.  They deal strictly with the actual belt makers of what you seen on TV.  Reggie Parks and Dave Millican made most of the old school stuff.  J-Mar did the Attitude era belts (but he is a major scammer).

One guy over there controls the entire market and sets the prices.  He buys everything up low and sits on the stock.  Then slowly drop what he has and ridiculous prices. I'm talking about the real belt prices, not the stuff you get from WWE shop.  They love to prey on the Noobs and claim they are educating you into buying the real stuff and not reps from WWE shop.  Once you get in, suckers buy at astronomical prices and have buyers remorse.  Who do they sell it to?  The same crew that sold it to them for waaay less that what they paid for it.

It's a shame.
mean.gif

YOU COULD SAY I LIKE 1'S A LOT.
laugh.gif

TRIED TO SNAP PICS OF LEATHER QUALITY OF BANNED, ROYAL, & CHICAGO

MY 1'S COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH THE RELEASE OF THE CHICAGOS. THE 2013 CHICAGOS WILL BE MAKING SPEEDY EXIT FROM MY COLLECTION.
No Clovers? smh

Last edited:
looks like alot of u guys joined the pizza party

ended up with 4 pairs myself

still waiting on 2 more spots to get their late shipments to continue cooking

hopefully i can cook on the backboards like this 

Shltty gear lol.... Active athlete ain't shlt either tho tbh
:lol: true, all the spots here are terrible if you're not cool with the people in charge but I guess thats anywhere. It just sucks that our only local options are Premium, Active Athlete and City Gear

Yeah they said they had a line before the store even opened up.... 
Yea it was only 30 ppl total, they literally only sold 8 pair of shoes.  Like thats not even a half size run.  I ended up getting a pair,(Offical Deadstock dot com) but i wanted 2 because ima rock the s*** out of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom