Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Believe it or not just waited right before midnight the "add to cart" button became available i clicked added and checked out a bit slow but no timeouts at all ... No early ATC or backdoor just luck. Total was about $147 shipped

Were

congrats, the add to cart option never appeared for me, just the damn notify me icon which is still there.

I always find myself coming back more for the entertainment. And young sakaragi is still going at it... Day and night. I gotta give it to him.. He's trying for that 12

Lol and making a fool/clown out of himself in the process. Im sorry The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince I know your young which is exactly why I think you should log off NT and go enjoy/ learn about life (primarily the birds and the bees) vs begging for Chi's in this thread. At this rate you're setting yourself up to be a 40 yr old virgin with a closet full of shoes minus Chicago 1s. Sad. Besides in your time these WILL retro again and hopefully by that time you be able to actually afford these whether at resell or not. Basically you got some growing up to do. Shoes will be there. Most people you're complaining about having multiple pairs/ reselling etc. have put years in this game, done the necessary work and have "paid their dues" so to speak. Step your game up or fall back.

Probably the one link that got away, or forgotten.

Congrats to all[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Why are 1s the new hyped up Jordan? 
You must have missed ... every NA OG 1 High thread... things just got a little more tense this release even though all the production numbers are pretty consistent for NA 1's (not including lasers). 

Info on the Slam Dunk jersey tho?
nerd.gif
eBay, seller: theslamdunkteam

expected it to look disproportionate but it's not a bad look at all
thank you!
laugh.gif

Lol and making a fool/clown out of himself in the process. Im sorry @AirSakuragi I know your young which is exactly why I think you should log off NT and go enjoy/ learn about life (primarily the birds and the bees) vs begging for Chi's in this thread. At this rate you're setting yourself up to be a 40 yr old virgin with a closet full of shoes minus Chicago 1s. Sad. Besides in your time these WILL retro again and hopefully by that time you be able to actually afford these whether at resell or not. Basically you got some growing up to do. Shoes will be there. Most people you're complaining about having multiple pairs/ reselling etc. have put years in this game, done the necessary work and have "paid their dues" so to speak. Step your game up or fall back.
I know about life and I'm not actually begging for a size 12, just trying to find a way to secure on for a good price, plus I'm trying to wait for marriage before I do anything.

P.S. Some girls from where I'm from are turned off by nerds and what not.

thank you!:lol:

I know about life and I'm not actually begging for a size 12, just trying to find a way to secure on for a good price, plus I'm trying to wait for marriage before I do anything.

P.S. Some girls from where I'm from are turned off by nerds and what not.

So you consider yourself a nerd? Is that why you don't talk to them?

So you consider yourself a nerd? Is that why you don't talk to them?
Girls want the pretty boys and bad boys; that's one reason I don't bother them.  Another reason is that they care too much about intercourse (I just want to chill and cuddle, watch movies; you know stuff like that).  Plus I've been put in the friend zone a lot (some girls favor looks more than personality).  That's my story.

That's actually kind of true tbh, but then again, there's always those cute innocent girls at school who don't do anything. Go for those.
I try to but they're not many of those out their, at my previous college (transferring to USC Columbia in the fall) some are loud, obnoxious, party too much, and tend to act like men (saying stuff like "get off my ****" and "********** what?".  Some my play the innocent card but are not.

Back
Top Bottom