Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Looks are important but its not all about that.

Women also look for  status , power , $ , reliability/kindness/protection , dominance    in males.
damn what a combo, they want everything :smile: let's keep them dreaming, they aint gonna have my $, they fought for their rights, SO ...

anyway, I just want my AJ1 chi

And finally and most importantly stop Fapping all the time.

story sounds fabricated anyway..

yeah I'm sure the guy directly behind him miraculously wanted the size he was offered and looked ohhhh soooo "genuine" in actually wanting them not for resell

Last edited:

yeah I'm sure the guy directly behind him miraculously waned the size he was offered and looked ohhhh soooo "genuine" in actually wanting them not for resell
....as if anyone was less than excited about getting these.

:lol: the word resller is used like an insult in this "community" the hate is hilarious to me, I for one love resellers. Think about it. If everyone bought shoes and kept them all then you would never have a chance at them once they sell out so there is no difference between someone buying 6 pairs to keep and 6 pairs the sell, they are that persons shoes to whatever they so choose... the only one that could ever be a benefit to you is the guy that's selling.

Last edited:

yeah I'm sure the guy directly behind him miraculously waned the size he was offered and looked ohhhh soooo "genuine" in actually wanting them not for resell
Not to mention if the size is only off by .5 on anything I "need"  IM COPPING.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED IM COPPING ASAP.  Especially if it's only a half size up.  

Sorry for the caps but ya'll get the point.  

Not to mention if the size is only off by .5 on anything I "need"  IM COPPING.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED IM COPPING ASAP.  Especially if it's only a half size up.  

Sorry for the caps but ya'll get the point.  
two words. size. swap.

resell money aside.... dude didn't use his noodle.

He stuntin in that pair now fam. He good to go since they've been released. Lol jp.

laugh.gif
 wouldn't be surprised if he sold his pair and tried to go for retail

Wow. This thread is insane. It's like everyone is camping out waiting on kicks that may or may not release in three months. Bonding, problem solving, shoe talk, reminiscing and even those trying to hustle there way to the front. Lol...best thread I've read.

So how much resell price should i pay?? On ebay it's 500. -_-
I would check local on CL before shelling out $500 on eBay.... 

Depending on what size you wear you could probably get them around $350-400 (larger sizes)... 

Last edited:

dude has no concept for a size swap. i laughed at this sob story. http://t.co/otsl3yH79y
made-up story
laugh.gif
the word resller is used like an insult in this "community" the hate is hilarious to me, I for one love resellers. Think about it. If everyone bought shoes and kept them all then you would never have a chance at them once they sell out so there is no difference between someone buying 6 pairs to keep and 6 pairs the sell, they are that persons shoes to whatever they so choose... the only one that could ever be a benefit to you is the guy that's selling.
there always will be some middlemen whatever the field, this is just capitalism

but damn resellers became greedy, they not charge you  50 or 100 bucks anymore, they're just skyrocketing prices

seriously $500 and more for a AJ1, regardless the interest I have for that release, this is just insane

middlemen are a pillar of society

this is why I always try to cut the middleman, straight to the source

because if I want to get screwed, I would wear some lipstick
the FAKES have hit my local craigslist.. Buyers beware if you haven't purchased yet.
thanks dude
So how much resell price should i pay?? On ebay it's 500. -_-
nice try

If the resell is this high i wont wear these in public (even if i want to) People getting robbed and getting shot because of shoes. -_-

there always will be some middlemen whatever the field, this is just capitalism

but damn resellers became greedy, they not charge you  50 or 100 bucks anymore, they're just skyrocketing prices

seriously $500 and more for a AJ1, regardless the interest I have for that release, this is just insane

middlemen are a pillar of society

this is why I always try to cut the middleman, straight to the source

because if I want to get screwed, I would wear some lipstick
There is no business without customers. If people would have never started paying outrageous prices for 1s, this trend would not exist.

Back
Top Bottom