Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well Well Well Holmes been quiet af lately........should posted pics for a L/c first because you know the going rate for them.

Hey not going to lie I did predict 300-350 but people said way less they are going up but they will drop at 350 I'm predicting I can't see them being royals and breds which is stupid in my opinion I like these a lot more

@locobans  Man that is some luck. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

damn we got virgins in here talking about not eating cuddly or these chis
roll.gif

Anyways my pair should get here tomorrow, so who else isn't wearing their pair until the nike release comes?

Believe it or not just waited right before midnight the "add to cart" button became available i clicked added and checked out a bit slow but no timeouts at all ... No early ATC or backdoor just luck. Total was about $147 shipped
i think they charge custom fees. grats!

Girls want the pretty boys and bad boys; that's one reason I don't bother them.  Another reason is that they care too much about intercourse (I just want to chill and cuddle, watch movies; you know stuff like that).  Plus I've been put in the friend zone a lot (some girls favor looks more than personality).  That's my story.

:smh: feel for ya bro. Don't even know where to begin with this. They care about intercourse, huh? Wow what a big problem that is :rolleyes. Sounds like self esteem issues you have. Not judging, we've all been there at some point in life but you gotta finesse man. You can't assume all girls are the same. Be yourself and be forthcoming about who you are and what you want from/ with said girl. Don't be so quick to count your self out by way of being a "nerd". It's a big world, you'd be surprised how many girls actually like so called "nerds". The girls only go for bad guys line is an age old excuse. As long as that nerd is true and confident in himself, he can bag too. Anyway schools out, just live man. Don't really know what to tell ya. Hope you eventually get your shoes bruh.

Last edited:
Girls want the pretty boys and bad boys; that's one reason I don't bother them.  Another reason is that they care too much about intercourse (I just want to chill and cuddle, watch movies; you know stuff like that).  Plus I've been put in the friend zone a lot (some girls favor looks more than personality).  That's my story.
Just be yourself, there is a girl out there for you 
happy.gif

i wanted 3 pairs. 1 to beat, 2 to stock. So iuno about wearing these now because i only got 1 pair.

the whole "wear your shoes" thing doesnt really apply to these.... lord knows the next time we get these.

mean.gif
feel for ya bro. Don't even know where to begin with this. They care about intercourse, huh? Wow what a big problem that is
eyes.gif
. Sounds like self esteem issues you have. Not judging, we've all been there at some point in life but you gotta finesse man. You can't assume all girls are the same. Be yourself and be forthcoming about who you are and what you want from/ with said girl. Don't be so quick to count your self out by way of being a "nerd". You be surprised at what girls really like. It's a big world, you'd be surprised how many girls actually like so called "nerds". As long as that nerd is true and confident in himself, he can bag too. Anyway schools out, just live man. Don't really know what to tell ya. Hope you eventually get your shoes bruh.
Thank you for the talk man, I understand the world is a bigger place and not to be judgement just because of how others may act.  It's just that some people are small minded people (some in the SC) on only see the what's in front of them inside of what's inside.  I agree I do have some self esteem issues and an inferiority complex.  I just want someone who is genuine as they said before in the thread "never settle" I could never settle just choosing someone because I know I'm worth more than that.  As for the sneaker side I'm not trying to beg but find a good deal, I love sneakers like you love sneakers that's why I'm on NT because of my love of sneakers (not profit, not to get what's hot, not to be a burden, and not try to scam someone). I really love these particular sneaker because of the history, style, and materials.  Thank you so much man, I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Hoping Eblens comes through, really want that 2nd pair. I don't wanna wear them if I only have 1 pair

dude just get out there & live. At least give girls a chance. I mean there's more girls with your same mindset than you think. You don't have to have sex but at least date and interact with girls to school yourself on how relationships work.
I'll try to when I go to USC, most of the girls in my neighborhood already have babies (almost a quarter of the graduating class) and I only been out of high school for two years.  That's how it is in my neck of the woods (they said I was not their type in high school).

That's actually kind of true tbh, but then again, there's always those cute innocent girls at school who don't do anything. Go for those.

I try to but they're not many of those out their, at my previous college (transferring to USC Columbia in the fall) some are loud, obnoxious, party too much, and tend to act like men (saying stuff like "get off my ****" and "********** what?".  Some my play the innocent card but are not.

better transfer back to middle school with that grammar...

if you are gonna enter the college world start having fun and let loose... it's the last phase of your life where you can get away with it... TRUST ME :smokin

Last edited:
Two pairs copped. One for $330, the other for $310. Think I'm good for now unless I can find another one for that price. Shoutout to the dudes on here looking out for me :pimp: yall know who you are

Onto the backboards

Looks are important but its not all about that.

Women also look for  status , power , $ , reliability/kindness/protection , dominance    in males.

A combo of all of the above.

You look perfectly fine  in the pictures. Im gonna take a guess and say low self esteem , introversion are your weak spots.

If i were you i would start talking to everyone i see from now on , the old ladies , the fat girl at the counter , the guy who picks up the trash everyone.

Once you feel comfortable talking in a non sexual social way and building human relationships ,you can start flirting etc without sweating like a mf.

Start hitting on 5's . You cant lay a 8-10 unless you are very comfortable  hitting and laying 5's+ .

And finally and most importantly stop Fapping all the time.

Sorry for being off topic. Back to Chicago 1's

Last edited:
ppl setting up thirst traps, there's gonna be ppl trading their fake bred/royals for these and some fool is gonna do it lol

Back
Top Bottom