Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It would be easier to skip like 3-4 releases and then buy these every time a shoe comes out that you want just take that money and stash it. To get shoe and settle will never make you happier

#NEVERSETTLE

Paying a sleezy reseller that money would make me feel worse about myself.. I love the shoe but I hate the scum of the earth that resell it.

#neversettleforPOSresellers

I think backdoor deals with shady plaves like ShoePalace seem to have something to do with it.. Nike needs to control these places by threatening to remove their JB accounts. The problem is these places push a lot of Nike's garbage that would otherwise end up in their own outlets.
I see.  I was wondering cause I know people use bots and atc but that is just a whole lot of pairs for that in my mind.  I really dont know how those things work.  Repped for answering without being a smart ***.

And help pay for a resellers rent? No thank you... I'm not helping out those scum with their business.

The. With that mind set these aren't for you at this stage of the game.

Pre-orders over retail paying for a ATC or tipping a connect. At some point many of us will pay to play

You can wait for NDC but you have less than 50% chance there

Connections can get you any shoe under retail, but sometimes no connections means paying at or over retail if luck doesn't swing your way.

Long story short either pay to play or settle

The. With that mind set these aren't for you at this stage of the game.

Pre-orders over retail paying for a ATC or tipping a connect. At some point many of us will pay to play

You can wait for NDC but you have less than 50% chance there

Connections can get you any shoe under retail, but sometimes no connections means paying at or over retail if luck doesn't swing your way.

Long story short either pay to play or settle

My morals go against me paying a reseller, I'd gladly pay Nike $500 for these at least I know my money would go towards a company that develops/manufacturers products I like. I'm not saying anyone has to agree with me.

Paying a sleezy reseller that money would make me feel worse about myself.. I love the shoe but I hate the scum of the earth that resell it.

#neversettleforPOSresellers

But u wear clothes made in sweat shops and prob own a iPhone made in a facility that works there employees so hard they kill themselves. In fact so much they made nets to catch them from jumping off buildings.

But this this is where we make our stand aginst capitalism.

Ok do you its ur money

Just don't take that holy route about consumerism

far worse people on earth than resellers...cmon guys 
laugh.gif

Nike canceling more releases for this week things are getting interesting. Just going to drive resell prices on GR's and other kicks now.

So NIke will send those pairs to stores or have the biggest restock, rerelease ever later this year.

I see this going well into the gone fishing and the 7's in July.

The hype on the 7's is going to make it 2x harder if NDC isn't releasing better be ready

I hate matching but I've been considering the cursive Chicago rookie jersey :\
The right time period for these shoes I'd do it. They released the shrug jersey earlier but I didn't wanna pay near 300 but I was looking at that cursive jersey too. I went with black to avoid overly matching but the laces will make it all come together

Nike canceling more releases for this week things are getting interesting. Just going to drive resell prices on GR's and other kicks now.

So NIke will send those pairs to stores or have the biggest restock, rerelease ever later this year.

I see this going well into the gone fishing and the 7's in July.

The hype on the 7's is going to make it 2x harder if NDC isn't releasing better be ready

Lol horrible comparison-Nike/Apple/Samsung, etc. design/create products that improve my life.. A reseller creates nothing for society.

Lol horrible comparison-Nike/Apple/Samsung, etc. design/create products that improve my life.. A reseller creates nothing for society.
resellers help people obtain products that they do not have the ability or time to be able to purchase.

Would a GOF for Chi 1's be a fair trade for both parties? (Size 10.5)
I attempted to offer a DS GOF for a pair of Chi's in my size,knowing the seller wouldn't accept, but I still asked and was shot down with a quickness :frown:

Even though the GOF's retailed for more, money talks more ATM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom