Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I paid above retail. A member hooked me up with a good price while everyone was asking $400+ so props to him

Another member who promised me pairs never responded and for good reason :lol: more money

Just hoping they are legit

I paid above retail. A member hooked me up with a good price while everyone was asking $400+ so props to him

Another member who promised me pairs never responded and for good reason
laugh.gif
more money

Good luck chief. I had no idea there were fakes of these. How would you be able to tell ??

Do you guys have recommendations for consolation prizes for these? $500 resell is too much...

Regretting passing on Columbia IVs for these.. Resell on those isn't bad though, might just cop instead of continuing to be depressed about not getting these.

Last edited:
Regretting passing on Columbia IVs for these.. Resell on those isn't bad though, might just cop instead of continuing to be depressed about not getting these.

That shoe has amazing leather on it as well. I'm a huge fan of that shoe. It you can find a good price I would recommend.

Do you guys have recommendations for consolation prizes for these? $500 resell is too much...

Black white OGS or 2013 Chi but honestly, depending on how many shoes you buy in a month or year, if you really want 2015 Chi 1s just skip a couple of releases in the future. You probably gonna drop over $500 before the year out anyway. Quality over quantity, but I feel you. $500 is steep.

Black white OGS or 2013 Chi but honestly, depending on how many shoes you buy in a month or year, if you really want 2015 Chi 1s just skip a couple of releases in the future. You probably gonna drop over $500 before the year out anyway. Quality over quantity, but I feel you. $500 is steep.

Yeah and with fake Chis out there, you always run that risk of $500 going in the trash can... Sad there really aren't any good summer releases. I guess I'm going to have to buy a pair I don't really care for and grow to like them.

That shoe has amazing leather on it as well. I'm a huge fan of that shoe. It you can find a good price I would recommend.

Yeah I passed on those thinking I would get Chis for the summer.. I wish JB's releases this year weren't so spread out. I guess the lesson here is to buy whatever you can that you seem even remotely interested in and think later about if you'll keep it or not... Smh.

Saving $500 isn't the problem-it's knowing that money is going to a reseller when you were screwed out of a pair for retail. That's life I guess.

I feel bad striking out, but I can only imagine if there is a guy out there that won a Shiekh raffle but didn't check his junk email. If that happened I would be on suicide watch.

Yeah and with fake Chis out there, you always run that risk of $500 going in the trash can... Sad there really aren't any good summer releases. I guess I'm going to have to buy a pair I don't really care for and grow to like them.

Yep, those fakes probably gonna drive the prices up more for authentics SMH

Another member who promised me pairs never responded and for good reason :lol: more money

what'd u drop bro

Back
Top Bottom