Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I attempted to offer a DS GOF for a pair of Chi'sin my size,knowing the seller wouldn't accept, but I still asked and was shot down with a quickness :frown:

Even though the GOF's retailed for more, money talk more ATM.

Just sell you GOF for retail and try to find these for $350-450...

Anything that NDC does to help #teammanual win, I'm all for it! Missed out on too many releases due to the bots.

Lol horrible comparison-Nike/Apple/Samsung, etc. design/create products that improve my life.. A reseller creates nothing for society.
So you hate resellers more than you hate Multi-Billion dollar companies including Nike who knowingly outsource there manufacturing so they can make there products in sweatshops with kids working long hours?  And its okay because that phone/tablet makes YOUR LIFE EASIER?  Dunno man I just dunno

Maybe because my "ability to purchase" was taken away by resellers in the 1st place with their ATC services and sketchy backdoor deals? Absolutely stupid logic.
for a release like this did you really expect to wake up at 9:55am est, go take a ****, brush your teeth and press two buttons online to get a pair? It wasn't happening. As for in store you would most likely have to run around and find out info, which takes some time and dedication.

I attempted to offer a DS GOF for a pair of Chi's in my size,knowing the seller wouldn't accept, but I still asked and was shot down with a quickness :frown:

Even though the GOF's retailed for more, money talks more ATM.

Damn alright. Prob just going to keep the GOF and go for the SBB lol

I am just going to assume all NDC releases are cancelled from now on and plan accordingly.

Only reason people bash resellers is because they dont get a pair themselves for the price they want, then still want the item but refuse to do what needs to be done to acquire it.
Nah.

When a few bot services collect a ton of pairs in order to resell, that's a problem. You eliminate an opportunity for others to cop at retail.

So now your customers (from Nikes perspective) must go through a 3rd party channel to acquire them with a significant mark up in price. Putting more money in the wallets of these scumbag resellers who DO NOTHING. They aren't even an authorized distributor of the shoes like FTL, FNL, etc. Nor are they the manufacturer either.

They are only in business to exploit the game and take as much money from sneakerheads as possible. Its really ******* sad worse is people defending them.

Last edited:
Maybe because my "ability to purchase" was taken away by resellers in the 1st place with their ATC services and sketchy backdoor deals? Absolutely stupid logic.
Naw blame yourself. You could of been at a fcfs early, you could have put in some raffles along with friends & family member to help you out. You could have did the research and "PUT IN THE WORK". You could have payed the pre orders which was posted in this thread a couple of time.  Stop blaming a reseller & blame yourself. You sound like, you wanted this release to fall in you lap. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah.

When a few bot services collect a ton of pairs in order to resell, that's a problem. You eliminate an opportunity for others to cop at retail.

So now your customers (from Nikes perspective) must go through a 3rd party channel to acquire them with a significant mark up in price. Putting more money in the wallets of these scumbag resellers who DO NOTHING. They aren't even an authorized distributor of the shoes like FTL, FNL, etc. Nor are they the manufacturer either.

They are only in business to exploit the game and take as much money from sneakerheads as possible. Its really ******* sad worse is people defending them.
You hit the nail on the head.  Bunch of scumbag loser degenerate *****.

Naw blame yourself. You could of been at a fcfs early, you could have put in some raffles along with friends & family member to help you out. You could have did the research. You could have payed the pre orders which was posted in this thread a couple of time.  Stop blaming a reseller & blame yourself. You sound like, you wanted this release to fall in you lap. :lol:
I really hope you are being sarcastic, if not I will pwn you.

Naw blame yourself. You could of been at a fcfs early, you could have put in some raffles along with friends & family member to help you out. You could have did the research and "PUT IN THE WORK". You could have payed the pre orders which was posted in this thread a couple of time.  Stop blaming a reseller & blame yourself. You sound like, you wanted this release to fall in you lap. :lol:  

What happens if you did all that and still dont end up with a pair?

There are still thousands of people who struck out after they PUT IN THE WORK...

Last edited:
Nike canceling more releases for this week things are getting interesting. Just going to drive resell prices on GR's and other kicks now.

So NIke will send those pairs to stores or have the biggest restock, rerelease ever later this year.

I see this going well into the gone fishing and the 7's in July.

The hype on the 7's is going to make it 2x harder if NDC isn't releasing better be ready
Nike is going to sell shoes...just a matter of where. I see them showing up in larger quantities in the big retailers (online and in store). I'm not holding out too much hope for an ndc release of Chi 1s. Cancelling the 7s this weekend tells me they haven't solved the bot problem. Keep an ear to the street in case whatever Chi 1 inventory they have pops up elsewhere. 

resellers help people obtain products that they do not have the ability or time to be able to purchase.
kinda true.

tbh i still dont know what i feel about resellers. 

imo the problem starts with nike. not with resellers not with bootleggers. they have to stop making shoes that people dont buy and mass release them plain and simple. focusing on a certain product would also improve its quality. for example instead of releasing 5-6 retros every month, focus on 1 retro and mass release them. quality would be better and more people would eat. 

Goddamn ppl love whining about resellers. It's as if all of them will stop buying sneakers as a result. Resellers exist in every hobby get over it

Nah.

No customer "must" do anything.

Nobody is forcing the customer to go to a reseller.

At all.

You move on with life
Which doesn't solve anything.

There really is no "try harder" logic here. You luck out or you don't. It has ZERO to do with any effort on those that want them.

I wanted them bad. I took the necessary preparations to secure a pair on release. I didn't get it for many reasons, but it had NOTHING to do with my own inabilities. I set myself up in the most advantageous way possible, still nothing.

Its luck and I'm sure NDC canceling with limited pairs available significantly hurt my odds.

Back
Top Bottom