Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Kanye - 808 + heartbreaks
Kanye - Graduation
Jay Z - Blueprint
Spice girls - Spiceworld
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Bob Marley - Survival
u2 - Joshua Tree
Biggie- Life after Death
Big Pun - Capitol Punishment
Wut Tang - enter da 36 chambers
:lol: LMAO! You are gonna make me cough up blood bruh :rofl:

Chicago 1 Haiku:

Air Sakuragi

Chicago 1 size 12 please

Ray Ray shall bless thee

Thing about the youth today...

No ambition, too concerned with Pride.

Dude issued a challenge at 2 AM, was serious from what I see, we would of forgot about all of this by Sunday with the way this thread is moving and he would of got the shoes.
yup. The fact that he's on here means he might as well try. As i was typing this I saw him type a poem so maybe he's following our words of wisdom finally. Worst case scenario rayray3thousand is playing and we forget about this in a few days

Those lists are crap.
Straight outta cmptn
The chronic
Takes a nation of millions
Doggystyle
Paid in full
The diary
Music to driveby
Above the rim soundtrack
Get rich die tryin
Ready to die
License to ill
Amerikkks most wanted
Most jayz stuff
36 chambers
Etc.
How could you not have wu tang in there.
Raising hell or tougher than leather
Ll cool j
Life is ...Too short
Throw me them 12s.
I gave up on

Good list brotha but i can tell u r OG real Hip-Hop head good lisr but u forgot some KRS-one in the mix Outkast's ATLiens

Raw im a give it to ya, with no treble ya. Like cocaine straight from Bolivia. My hiphop will rock and shock the nation, like the emancipation proclamation.

Agreed 

1.) Marshall Mathers LP

2.) Eminem Show

4.) Slim Shady LP

5.) Relapse 

6.) Recovery

7.) Encore

8.) Marshall Mathers LP 2. 

Not sure if I ranked them right, list would prolly change the more I thought about it.
Pretty spot on.. but I would constantly swap them out depending on how I feel that day lol

guys give me a few minutes. im finna win these chi

cuz im a chicagoan til chicago win

...Ying Yang Twins (I heard of them but don't know who they are).
just talk rap, and just say random s*it for 3 mins straight, it would count if over the beat, he also said he would accept spoken word poem. This was your shot for retail (and worse case you didn't get them) You had nothing to lose but retail Chi's

I'm Surprised there were no Eminem albums mentioned anywhere. None of ya'll f*ck w/ Em?
I did but not after 2011 but good times back then. Forever love MMLP [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].....mentally ill from amityvile

just talk rap, and just say random s*it for 3 mins straight, it would count if over the beat, he also said he would accept spoken word poem. This was your shot for retail (and worse case you didn't get them) You had nothing to lose but retail Chi's
im gonna win

Back
Top Bottom