Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I liked big mike. Craig mack had that one track but it was tight. Mc eiht, now i love that dude. Got a real smooth hood style. Eminem is great no doubt but very few today can match the straight lyrical dominance of the older cats. Ice cube in his prime is still one of the best hands down. He always sounded like he was attacking the mike. Chuck D is still one of the top. Pac and biggie are still huge to me but anything after these guys die, whats the point. Maybe growing up as they released stuff makes it different.

Damn man..... I think we have the same album collection! I mean, the era.... the times, that was it!

@rayray3thousand
 my last trump card

View media item 1565623

I tried, that's all I can do.  I respect you as a teacher for challenging your students (me included), thank you for giving me this opportunity; I appreciate it.  One thing I will not do is give up, I WILL secure a pair of Chicago 1s, I WILL graduate college, not to better just myself but my family and future family.  I know life is hard and full of obstacles but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! I have to be a man and stand up for what I believe in.  Thank you for teaching me this listen.

View media item 1565629

Riddle: Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - you had a chance to get the shoes you wanted... as a teacher, you should have known that any effort you put forth, as long as it was your best, would have been rewarded...

although this may seem like a dumb thread late at night about shoes, I hope you look at the deeper meaning behind this experience and reflect on it :nthat:

:nthat:

This thread too much man. 
roll.gif

JPS JPS you had the most correct... if you are a size 12 (trust your honesty) or know someone close to you who is that really wanted these (and who deserves a pair) then please PM me... I will get these out tomorrow :nthat:

goodnight NT... I got a baby daughter to tuck in

Damn man..... I think we have the same album collection! I mean, the era.... the times, that was it!
Lol no doubt. Im also a metalhead but really through the late 80s through early 90s, those 2 styles were on top. The best stuff was coming out and i never regret my spot in history. From 85 to 95 i went from 10 to 20. Prime years lol. 90s are comin back so im gonna fish out my kicker comps and crunch amps out of the basement for my ride lol.

Last edited:
@instagram you had the most correct... if you are a size 12 (trust your honesty) or know someone close to you who is that really wanted these (and who deserves a pair) then please PM me... I will get these out tomorrow
nthat.gif

goodnight NT... I got a baby daughter to tuck in
Good dude right here. @AirSakuragi  you had the opportunity of your lifetime and you pulled a Kwame Brown... 

Goes back to camping in the shattered backboard thread.......**** it I'm out [emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I'm glad someone won.. But honestly I don't even know why I'm so disappointed in the fact this dude didn't even try.. He had to think this was practice

Time for me to resign, I humiliated myself, lost the challenge, lost my street cred, been made a laughing stock, and had what little bit of self-esteem I had diminished.  I don't deserve to be on NT.

i mentioned before i got ooped my first pair from an NTer.

winning this contest is just like icing on top of the cake!!!!

#3pearstotalpapi

Time for me to resign, I humiliated myself, lost the challenge, lost my street cred, been made a laughing stock, and had what little bit of self-esteem I had diminished.  I don't deserve to be on NT.

You have to be trolling at this point because you coulda just made a YouTube video doing your thoughts on this release and that woulda counted as spoken word, all the other challenges were cake. You just had to nut up and step outside your comfort zone and seize the moment. I wish you woulda won, but remember this next time, sometimes you just gotta do it and say F*ck it. You're a good dude, and i'll of course still keep an eye out for you but fam you had that.

Back
Top Bottom