Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yooooooo. What's going on?
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up on

Good list brotha but i can tell u r OG real Hip-Hop head good lisr but u forgot some KRS-one in the mix Outkast's ATLiens
I was just about to say, something from Outkast has to be on a top 10/20 list somewhere.

Agreed 

1.) Marshall Mathers LP
2.) Eminem Show
4.) Slim Shady LP
5.) Relapse 
6.) Recovery
7.) Encore
8.) Marshall Mathers LP 2. 

Not sure if I ranked them right, list would prolly change the more I thought about it.
Dude that's dead on how I ranked but didn't feel mmlp2

People waiting on NDC release like the only hope.
Watch it take Last Guardian status to drop.
When Jesus returns, NDC will drop em

Top 20 In no particular order..
Eazy e - str8 off the streets of muthafukkin compton
Too short - cocktails
Too short - get in where you fit in
Too short short dogs in the house
Too short - gettin it
Eazy e - eazy duz it
Eazy e 187um killa
Onyx bacdafucup
Too short - life is too short
Naught by nature naughty by nature
Naughty by nature 19 naughty 3
NWA - straight outta Compton
NWA - ******4life
Ice t - power
Nwa nwa and the posse
Digital underground - sex packets
Bg knocc out & dresta - real brothas
Doc - no one can do it better
Too short - shorty the pimp
Coolio - it takes a theif
Now let me get those chis, I'll use force fields to make them fit! Lol

If he spent 1/2 the time doing Challenges 1-4 as he does telling everyone how much he wishes he could get these shoes, he would have won the challenge 30 minutes into it.

RayRay obviously is going to give him the pair for retail.  Only a d*ck would make someone jump through all those hoops and then tell him it was a joke.

I hope AS is able to complete the challenges, but also hope RayRay doesn't reward him with a retail pair if he doesn't.  There's such an heir of entitlement among kids today...

If he spent 1/2 the time doing Challenges 1-4 as he does telling everyone how much he wishes he could get these shoes, he would have won the challenge 30 minutes into it.

RayRay obviously is going to give him the pair for retail.  Only a d*ck would make someone jump through all those hoops and then tell him it was a joke.

I hope AS is able to complete the challenges, but also hope RayRay doesn't reward him with a retail pair if he doesn't.  There's such an heir of entitlement among kids today...

Can I have a riddle or equation, I'm not that artistic 

Riddle: Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - you had a chance to get the shoes you wanted... as a teacher, you should have known that any effort you put forth, as long as it was your best, would have been rewarded...

although this may seem like a dumb thread late at night about shoes, I hope you look at the deeper meaning behind this experience and reflect on it :nthat:

Riddle: Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - you had a chance to get the shoes you wanted... as a teacher, you should have known that any effort you put forth, as long as it was your best, would have been rewarded...

although this may seem like a dumb thread late at night about shoes, I hope you look at the deeper meaning behind this experience and reflect on it
nthat.gif
^ damn he straight up dropping that Gandalf knowledge on you.

I liked big mike. Craig mack had that one track but it was tight. Mc eiht, now i love that dude. Got a real smooth hood style. Eminem is great no doubt but very few today can match the straight lyrical dominance of the older cats. Ice cube in his prime is still one of the best hands down. He always sounded like he was attacking the mike. Chuck D is still one of the top. Pac and biggie are still huge to me but anything after these guys die, whats the point. Maybe growing up as they released stuff makes it different.

@rayray3thousand  my last trump card

I tried, that's all I can do.  I respect you as a teacher for challenging your students (me included), thank you for giving me this opportunity; I appreciate it.  One thing I will not do is give up, I WILL secure a pair of Chicago 1s, I WILL graduate college, not to better just myself but my family and future family.  I know life is hard and full of obstacles but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! I have to be a man and stand up for what I believe in.  Thank you for teaching me this lesson.

Last edited:

@rayray3thousand  my last trump card

I tried, that's all I can do.  I respect you as a teacher for challenging your students (me included), thank you for giving me this opportunity; I appreciate it.  One thing I will not do is give up, I WILL secure a pair of Chicago 1s, I WILL graduate college, not to better just myself but my family and future family.  I know life is hard and full of obstacles but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! I have to be a man and stand up for what I believe in.  Thank you for teaching me this listen.
everything was good until you spelled "lesson" wrong at the end...... 

Back
Top Bottom